Eliot, Maine

Less than 65,000 miles, less than 10 years, took it to a autobody shop to determine if it was normal wear and tear.Was told it was a manufacturer defect,even have it in writing, and they will do nothing.

Even paid extra for the undercutting when I purchased the vehicle brand new. VERY FRUSTRATED AND WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER KIA. How can a frame rust in 1 spot do badly in 1 years time,so that it can not be fixed.

I was told by Kia that I can use it for a trade in.What a joke, so they can put a frame on it and sell it, because it is in mint Condition.

Had an Experience with Kia Motors?

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #797155

You should call consumer affairs. 1-800-4-KIA - there was a recall on some Kias for this

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #779141

What model and year of car did you purchase?

Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more Kia Motors - 2013 Kia Rio EX Bursts into flames while parked in driveway Kia Motors "Just bought a 2013 Rio with 28,000 miles on it on 9/2/16. The car sat in our driveway all last week because we were on vacation, so we maybe put..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Heartland Sucks. Quality is LOW End; Service is Worst Heartland Rvs "We have had our new "luxury" 5th wheel for 4 years and have had over 40 issues. It has gone back to Indiana to the factory 3 out of the..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more