The Kia Rio is the worst vehicle you could ever buy.We've had nothing but problems with it from day one.

I will never buy another Kia EVER AGAIN!!!! And the company has been no help either. All they keep telling me is that these things happen and that's why they have a warranty. Well you don't buy a new vehicle and expect to have problems with it.

I could have bought a vehicle anywhere, you would think they would do more to make there customers happy. A simple sorry isn't good enough. Worst company ever.

Don't buy from Kia.

Had an Experience with Kia Motors?

Comments

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #59283

Ever been scamed by a car dealer?want your story to be heard by many?

contact me and you might be on our radio show telling thousands what has happend to you.stickbogart@gmail.com

Forest River - Undersized Axles!!! Forest River "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..." Read more Kia Motors - Purchased a 2015 KIA Optima with a trade in.  Wanted to buy back few days after sale, but would have to pay $299 docking fee additional to credit received for the traded auto Kia Motors "Purchased 2015 Optima 5/10/2016. Few days after purchased I wanted to buy back the 2000 dodge-stratus I traded in for a $300 credit on the sale. The title was..." Read more Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Kia Motors - 2013 Kia Rio EX Bursts into flames while parked in driveway Kia Motors "Just bought a 2013 Rio with 28,000 miles on it on 9/2/16. The car sat in our driveway all last week because we were on vacation, so we maybe put..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more