Verified Reviewer

Resolved
4.3
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Mar 04, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered. Fin.ally got the part I ordered and paid for on Thanksgiving.

Update by user Feb 05, 2021

Well every new proposed date of the part arrival KIA does reach out and give me a new date. But thus far I am still waiting for my windshield. It's been almost 3 months.

Update by user Jan 14, 2021

KIA consumer department has been in contact with me and they are expediting a resolve to this problem. They also continue to assure me that if the crack in the windshield makes it unsafe to use I will get a replacement vehicle at no charge. I am still waiting on the part.

Original review posted by user Jan 05, 2021

A rock cracked windshield the week of Thanksgiving 2020. I ordered the part 11/23/20 and paid for it.

Arrival date was 12/11/20,1/05/21 and now 1/11/21.Back order I assume.I asked that If the crack moved to an area that interfered with my vision that KIA would supply me a safe vehicle.

Jacob from KIA's consumer affairs asssured me that this would be possible. Well the crack has moved after over a month of waiting and all I need is the procedure to get a vehicle.Having a hard time getting a response.

User's recommendation: There's no solution to this if you want a KIA.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Kia Motors Pros: Great staff.

Location: 1939 East Lincoln Highway, Langhorne, PA 19047