we bought a new kia sportage from st.cloud kia,in st.cloud mn.it has a 3 year 36000 mile warranty on the paint within days of getting the car we noticed the paint on the doors and other spots was bad.

the service manager said how do we know you didn't put these spots on the car.than at about 25000 miles the paint started to wear of the doors. now with 42000 miles on the car they refuse to help.

how do these dealers get away with this.and they are still selling cars hard to belive.

Review about: Kia Motors Car.

Had an Experience with Kia Motors?

Comments

I got a '12 sorento and I noticed a bubble on the paint on the front pass side pillar. The dealer is willing to work with me but how to go about it is the issue...I thought Kia had a great painting process but what the heck?

I have a 2010 Tacoma with really bad paint and they won't fix it either.

I worked at KMMG in the paint dept.the dealer should have repaired the vehicle at no cost to you.

You should contact the owner of the dealership. If that does not satisfy you, call corporate.

That vehicle should not have made out the plant.The Sportage is made in Korea, not the US.

cohena2

You get what you pay for when you buy a Kia.

Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Kia Motors - Repair Review from El Cajon, California Kia Motors "I purchased a certified used 2014 Ram 1500 SLT quadcab 4x4 March 9,2016 I was told by sales writer not buy the 2 day return policy. Should not have listened..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more