State: Washington Product: 2006 Kia Motors Sportage Car Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Drivetime's reply to:

Drivetime - 2006 Kia Motors Sportage Car Review from Bellevue, Washington

Hello Ronald,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience. I am sincerely sorry to hear about the concerns you have encountered with your vehicle. Please rest assured that all of our vehicles undergo rigorous inspection prior to lease or sale at our DriveTime inspection centers. During the time of inspection, should any failures or mechanical concerns be discovered, they would be properly addressed by our certified mechanics. However, even with thorough inspection, we understand that with pre-owned vehicles we are not able to predict if or when any future issues may arise. To offer additional support should any concerns arise, all of our finance vehicles come with a 30 day/ 1,500 mile limited warranty and the option to purchase extended coverage. While the extended coverage also has specific time and mileage parameters, it does cover all major components of the vehicle, including the engine. The terms of coverage can be found in your warranty agreement that was provided at the time of sale.

Even with the coverage and inspections we provide, we understand that there are some instances that may warrant further review. My department, Customer Relations, is in place to review these types of situations on a case-by-case basis to find an amicable resolution to best address our customers’ concern. I see you have recently been working with my department regarding your concerns and we have reviewed options to assist. Should you have any questions or need further assistance please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 888-290-0148.

Thank you again for your time. Have a wonderful day.

Respectfully,
Natalie – Customer Relations
Review
Product
2006 Kia Motors Sportage Car

I finance a 2006 six kia the next month i recieve letter for a call back every year since the engine dies and its alway when the warranty is finish no one from customer svc can help i guess my next step is to take legal actio

Contact Kia Motors Customer Service