So kia is telling me I need a new small block for my kia forte because they never told me I couldn't change my own oil.So I change my oil cause it needed it, so I take it to them cause its smoking and blowing oil out the tailpipe!

I've been changing oil my whole life I know what I'm doing. Well they say oil is puddling up on the piston meaning I need new rings for piston keep in mine this is an 2011 forte 2yrs old and now I need a new engine 4500 dollars to fix it and my warranty won't cover it cause I changed my own oil! Why didn't they tell me that when I bought the car? Now.

I still owe 17400 on the car and no car cause I can't pay 4500 to fix it!So I would buy another car from them ever anyone they don't keep there word!!!

Review about: Kia Motors Car.

Monetary Loss: $19500.

Had an Experience with Kia Motors?

Comments

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #694335

You could have READ your warranty first!

Kia Motors - 2011 Sportage A/C failure after 1 year Kia Motors "We purchased our 2011 Kia Sportage new from Wyoming Valley Kia, Kingston, PA on May 02, 2011. In June of 2012, at 12,000 miles, we found the a/c not working..." Read more General Rv Center - Customer service and repair shop failure. General Rv Center "Update from latest service - unit dropped off on 6-12-17 and told it would take a week and a half. After several calls to General Rv (some returned and some..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more