A friend of mine has a 2011 Kia Forte, a rodent chewed the plug off of a injector, the local dealer says They need to install a brand new complete wiring harness, when asked why they couldnt just solder another plug end on , the dealer said it would void the warranty, I called another dealer and they said they would cut the plug from a new harness and solder it onto the existing harness , no need to remove complete harness.and disrupt the factory installed items, they are just looking to get a higher cost to repair, not good.

Review about: Kia Motors Warranty.

Had an Experience with Kia Motors?

Comments

Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania, United States #774819

We have a 2011 Sportage and a rodent chewed the wires on one of the fuel injectors.Dealer repaired the wires and charged us $100.00.

Dealer service department stated this is a common problem with the Kia wiring. Have had cars in the same driveway for over 30 years. Rodents never chewed the wires on any of those cars. Problem is with the material used in the Kia harnesses.

With Kia's history they will never admit to it!:(

Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Kia Motors - BEFORE YOU LEASE KIA. Kia Motors "Before you lease Kia, you should know that warranty is worthless. Service centers will blame you and void warranty, if oil is not changed 3000 miles. My Kia Optima has..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Kia Motors - 2011 Sportage A/C failure after 1 year Kia Motors "We purchased our 2011 Kia Sportage new from Wyoming Valley Kia, Kingston, PA on May 02, 2011. In June of 2012, at 12,000 miles, we found the a/c not working..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more