I traded off my 2011 Kia Soul for a Ford Transit two months ago.The new dealer paid off my trade to Kia Finance.

After two months have gone by and I've made two payments on my new Ford I get a call one day from Kia saying I'm late on a payment and coming up on being late for two. I told the *** at Kia that I no longer own that vehicle. He checked and said they received the payoff but I still owe some payments. Bull sh**!

When a dealer pays off your trade in all payments or any arrears are covered. This should not be my problem. If they were not paid correctly they should take it up with the Ford dealer and quit harassing me. They call Everyday including weekends.

I'm taking this matter to the Missouri State Attorney General.Kia is the worst!!!

Had an Experience with Kia Motors?

Comments

Forest River - Undersized Axles!!! Forest River "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..." Read more Outdoors Rv - ORV BLACKSTONE 280RDSB - INSTANT LEMON! - NO HELP FROM ORV! Outdoors Rv "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..." Read more Kia Motors - Kia Optima SXL 2.0L Turbo 2013 Kia Motors "I have a 2013 Kia Optima SXL with the 2.0 Turbo engine. At 80,000 miles the car suddenly started making a knocking noise. At first I thought it was just..." Read more Kia Motors - 2011 Sportage A/C failure after 1 year Kia Motors "We purchased our 2011 Kia Sportage new from Wyoming Valley Kia, Kingston, PA on May 02, 2011. In June of 2012, at 12,000 miles, we found the a/c not working..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more