Frankfort, Indiana

I have applied for two different rebates from old Many and Mo.Both times I have contacted the rebate answer line.Each time they want me to send in a copy of my rebate certificate.They must throw them away.

I have better things to do than to spend 88 cents and the time to send in for rebates that they will throw away. I have the perfect solution to my problem. I WILL NEVER SHOP OR HAVE ANY AUTO WORK DONE BY THESE ARROGANT ***. I called 10 mins.

before the rebate line hours are over and you can hear them pickup and hang up.

I can see by looking at the inter-net that this is there style of doing business.NOT MINE DO yourself a favor don't stress yourself out buy from somewhere else.

Had an Experience with Kia Motors?

Comments

Kia Motors - 2014 Kia Optima Review from Park Hills, Missouri Kia Motors "2014 kia optima a rock hit my condenser which is a bunch of bs..no dye test nothing! I demanded to take a picture. Still second opinions and there is no..." Read more General Rv Center - Customer service and repair shop failure. General Rv Center "Update from latest service - unit dropped off on 6-12-17 and told it would take a week and a half. After several calls to General Rv (some returned and some..." Read more Kia Motors - Car Review Kia Motors "Worst experience with kia soul 2014 model. I bought February 2014 and I had repeated complaint about check light issue's continually. More than 6 time with a month,..." Read more Kia Motors - 2013 Kia Optima SX T-GDI Engine fire Kia Motors "My Kia burned to the ground last Friday night in Texas, so far my insurance is going to pay for it, BUT...Kia is the responsible party. The engine was..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more