Kia Motors - Terrible customer service at Kia
Everyone who's ever heard of Kia Autosport in Albany, Georgia should already know that they have questionable financing practices. I got a 2006 Kia Spectra from Kia Autosport easy enough with no co-signer, but my problem is the customer service you receive afterward you become "valued customer".First and foremost, keep in mind that Kias are cars you get out of necessity not desire. No one wants a Kia. Everyone who has one only has one because they desprately needed a car at the time like I did, and if nothing else, Kia will get you approved.
1. They used to have a girl who was their service rep who was rude everytime I went there to get my car serviced. They have a new guy at the service desk now who's pretty nice, but expect him to find everything wrong with your car if you take it in for service.
2. When you go back there after purchasing a vehicle from Kia, all that niceness and cordial socializing is non-existent. You're just someone they sold a car to now. I've been to other dealerships where before or after a purchase when you walk in their door everyone in attendance leaps at the chance to greet or help you. This doesn't happen at Kia.
3. No other dealerships or repair/service shops like dealing with Kias. They depreciate exponentially, and they are not manufactured very well. A Kia is a mechanics worse nightmare. Other dealerships view Kia dealerships as the sleazy lawyers of the auto sales industry. They grudgingly take Kias as trade-ins.
4. If you have to talk to any Kia personnel outside the dealership expect to be treated in a rude, curt, callous manner. The people at the dealership are sunshine and kittens compared to the actual Kia corporate employees.
5. During the sale expect them to try to railroad you. They will start with a ridiculously high down payment and want to finance you for 72 months. Just hold out until they offer you a down payment that's at most $2000 or lower, and you shouldn't be paying more than $300 a month for any vehicle on that lot for 60 months.
Hopes this helps anyone who's thinking about going with Kia.
Review about: Kia Motors Car.