1.3

I have had my 2011 Kia optima since it was new and have really love the car. Over two months ago driving to the airport my engine blew.

Due to them closing Kia service centers I had to have it towed 45 miles and incur a $680 total bill which I paid for. The engine was replaced over a five-day period. Luckily I was out of the country which is where I was headed when this disaster happened. It has been 2 1/2 months and the car has been back in the shop three times for oil leaks.

We have incurred an additional $300 in service and transportation expenses to work around this. Finally after two months we received any poorly worded email with our names incorrect as well as our address wanting us to sign and agree to less than what we incurred in expenses. I called them numerous times and sent numerous emails to the person handling my case. I had no response for over a month and a half.

Finally spoke to someone else who told us to take it or leave it and said we would never see our money and less we agreed to this lesser amount. In order to get my money back at least partially after 2 1/2 months I had to sign the form.

How unfortunate that I will never purchase another kia Nor will I ever recommend them to anyone. What could have been a simple matter they chose to drag out and cheat a loyal customer.

I didn't like: Poor case handling by kia motors after warranty claim.

Comments