Verified Reviewer

Each time I enter VIN # from vehicle windshield it comes back invalid! Purchased a 2021 K-5 on 10/31/2020 3 weeks ago the car displayed an error code that the rear cross-traffic safety system disabled radar blocked!

My called Werner Kia of Tallahassee Fl. asking for service no never called and while waiting another code that forward safety system disabled camera obscured! Another call last Friday still on call ! I email the dealership with the problem &;;;;; got a response that (they the salesman could see I was looking to purchase a new vehicle and offering assistance) (making light of what my email was about) I am a 100% disable veteran and didn't like their response!

After calling your office in California who got the service office at dealership where we purchased vehicle a person named Russell said at first the earliest appointment would be 10/19/2021 and they had no loaner vehicle(it was as implied no loaner for black folks); finally he offered 08/19/2021 at 8:00 am but still no loaner!

Is this your normal way of treating customers? invalid plus

Preferred solution: clarification of concern about VIN # being invalid! Is there a car ring theft ring working within Kia motors?.

Location: 2755 West Tennessee Street, Tallahassee, FL 32304