Featured
Kerry f Crm

| map-marker Pingtung County, Táiwān

Resolved: Losing alot because of kia.They won't pay me my money

Kia Motors - Losing alot because of kia.They won't pay me my money
Explore video interviews
Advertisements
Updated by user Mar 17, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. After we had the interview,i finally got someone two days after to speak with and they stated my refund was ready to be issued..I received them by FedEx. last Friday.Thank you...I did send a email statement to your company then...I haven't cash the checks as yet hopefully there will be no problems with them as I'm out of town.

Original review Feb 15, 2023

Gap insurance paid kia and i was to receive the refund its been over 3 months now i am..Also the dealshia send kia finance my check when Kia was already paid all by my insurance and gap...now its been months and i have to be paying uber every dam day because kia wont release my cash for me to get a new ride.. This is totally inhumane and just unbelievable

Loss:
Cons:
  • Will take your money

User's recommendation: Never Fiance or buy a Kia it will cost you more

Guest

All of that crying...and you haven't cashed the check because you're too busy ? Oh puh-leze.

Jaida Xqt
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2375336

Good point.bunch of rambling

View more comments (1)
Kendra S Zkx

| map-marker Virginia Beach, Virginia

Complaint of Kia Deslership

Good evening I have been trying to avoid reaching out to corporate as I have a Kia dealership near me 2369 Virginia Beach Blvd

Virginia Beach, VA 23454

United States yet the wrong battery was put in my car and when I dropped off my 2015 Kia sportage on Monday the 15th I was not notified of it arriving , I was not given a call back AT ALL since today 07/22/2024 and I keep either getting a voicemail or put on hold for more than 3 hours . At this point Im ready to switch dealerships because Kia has shown horrible customer service and communication with me since the jump! I went in for an oil change and had to get a new battery got a new battery and now its the wrong one and I have missed over 2 weeks of work due to this it is beyond ridiculous and Im ready to take legal action.

Moni B Yqr

Verified Reviewer

My salvage title disqualify my engine repair

Kia Motors - My salvage title disqualify my engine repair
Kia Motors - My salvage title disqualify my engine repair - Image 2
Kia Motors - My salvage title disqualify my engine repair - Image 3
Kia Motors - My salvage title disqualify my engine repair - Image 4
Kia Motors - My salvage title disqualify my engine repair - Image 5

I purchased a 2014 Kia Optima in 2018 for only $4,500 from a salvage yard, but my engine failed on June 10, 2024, due to a P1326 code. Kia informed me that they would not cover the cost of repairs because of my title.

This was my only vehicle, of which I own 100%. A defect in the manufacturing of a vehicle should not disqualify me for repairs because of my title. There was no front-end damage, only on the rear driver side.

The mileage at purchase was a little over 50,000 and it currently has a little over 113,000. I took good care of my car.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Cheap vehicle
Cons:
  • Cheaply made vehicle

Preferred solution: My engine repaired or replaced due to the P1326 code on my vehicle. Which is a manufacturing issue.

Beni M Ssy

| map-marker Lake Elsinore, California

Kia Soul Blown Engne

Kia Motors - Kia Soul Blown Engne

In March 2016, I purchased a Kia Soul from DCH Kia of Temecula for my father. This was his first new car, and he was immensely proud of it. As seniors, my parents found the vehicle easy to enter and exit, making it the perfect choice for them. My dad drove this car everywhere, always praising its quality. All maintenance was performed at DCH Kia in Temecula, and when my parents moved to Orange County, they continued to follow the recommended service schedule. Several recalls were promptly addressed by the dealership.

I chose this car with the assurance provided by Kia's 10-year, 100,000-mile powertrain warranty. In early May 2024, the car passed its smog check with flying colors, having only 58,000 miles on the odometer.

However, in June 2024, while picking up relatives at the airport, the Kia Soul suddenly lost all power and emitted a gasoline and oil smell from the engine. The car wouldn't go faster than 5 miles per hour, and I had to have it towed back to DCH Kia in Temecula at a cost of $300. After a weekend, the service advisor, Mr. {{Redacted}}, informed me that the catalytic converter was faulty. This diagnosis was perplexing, given that the car had recently passed its smog check. Additionally, I noticed the engine had been burning oil and there was a gasoline smell on the oil dipstick. Despite these issues, Mr. {{Redacted}} stated that replacing the catalytic converter would cost $2,900, and I had already paid $300 for the diagnosis.

I contacted Kia corporate in Irvine, California, but they refused to honor the 10-year, 100,000-mile powertrain warranty. Enclosed are pictures and videos showing rows of vehicles with blown engines at the dealership, indicating a widespread problem with Kia's GDI engines.

I strongly advise against purchasing a vehicle from DCH Kia in Temecula, and I regret recommending this dealership to friends and family. Kia and Hyundai do not stand by their products, and now my elderly parents are without their beloved car.

User's recommendation: Do NOT buy a Kia or a Hyundai!

Ghabi N

Complain

Kia Motors - Complain
Kia Motors - Complain - Image 2
Kia Motors - Complain - Image 3
Updated by user Mar 16, 2024

For tunisian kia dealership. The service is not good.

For kia motors corporation. I will wait till he respond

Original review Mar 13, 2024

I buy kia sportage from qatar company. I come back to Tunisia.

My car until now under warranty(5 years). 2 day ago. Suddenly the tactile screen of radio indicate "waiting for recovery". I try to reset him but no respond.

I go to tunisia kia company. To check the problem. He said to me your warranty is not international and he said to me you buy from qatar not from my company".

Please try to help me. Thanks

Preferred solution: Repair the screen tactio of radio

User's recommendation: Be caiffuly for warranty

Kristin W Lul

| map-marker Saint James, New York

Complaint about Smithtown Kia

My car had the infamous engine issue where the entire engine needed to be replaced. I brought my car in on December 9, 2023. I just got it back yesterday, March 22, 2024 (I am not sure why the bill states the date out as 3/20/23, which is inaccurate). With that said, and I am EXTREMELY appreciative of receiving a new engine, I got my car back with problems that were NOT there prior to me dropping the car off.

1. The middle fog lights (2013 optima sxl) right below the headlight, which I use all the time, was not working. The main bottom fog lights worked and the headlights, but not that middle line fog light which brings appeal to the car. - all lights were working fine upon drop off.

Later that evening, my brother came by and test drove my car to see if he could figure out why certain things weren't working. He then came back to the house in a panic and said Kristin something is wrong with your car. There is a huge scrapping sound. I then got in the car and noticed that if I go 50 mph or above, the front protective panel that is under the bumper, was dragging in front of the driver's side tire (that was the scraping noise), and upon me looking under the car, I notice a wire hanging down that I know should be plugged into something and was never there before. I am assuming that is why the fog lights aren't working because they never plugged it back in. So u can't even use my car and go above 40 mph at this present moment. I didn't notice this sound upon picking up the car because I live fairly close to the dealership and I didn't have a highway to use to get home to bring my car up to the speed that I would hear the scraping sound. It is only back streets and side streets to get to my home so I only did 30 mph the highest getting home. So obviously the plastic is hanging because when they put the car back together, and they didn't connect all the lights, and a plug is hanging down, they obviously missed that whole portion of the car. So now I have clear packing tape holding it up for the time being until I bring my car back to them tomorrow and drop it off and be without a car for however long it takes. Another added inconvenience.

2. Both windshield wipers were snapped in half. - my blades were perfectly fine when I dropped the car off. I can't bring my car back to Kia today because it is pouring rain outside and now I have no blades to drive my car there today, so I am waiting to drop it off tomorrow night for the service manager to look at on Monday, March 25, 2024.

3. The auto hold feature doesn't work and/or lock the brakes as it normally did prior to drop off. I press the button, the auto hold sign comes up in white, which means it is activated, but when I brake, normally the sign turns green to advise the driver the brakes are locked. Now the auto hold doesn't lock. - This feature, that I use ALL THE TIME because I am lazy, does not work. It doesn't lock like it normally did prior to drop off.

NOW I save the best for last.

4. HUGE ISSUE. Upon picking up my car yesterday, I had to swap out my items from the loaner to put in my car. With that said, I opened my car front door, placed the paperwork that Kia gave me on the seat, and ran to the loaner to retrieve my belongings. When I got in the car, I noticed a huge slice in my driver's leather seat. I KNOW FOR A FACT THIS WASN'T THERE prior to me dropping the car off. How I know? A. I would remember and B. There would have been electrical tape or glue or something in an attempt to fix it on my own if this were done on my watch. I would not sit my fat *** down on a leather seat over and over again with nothing protecting it for it to get worse. So Smithtown Kia has had my car the past 4 months and has been the only one in custody of my car. I called Kia and the service manager said it is not their problem. NO WAY IN *** am I responsible for the slice in the leather. The car wasn't even on my possession for crying out loud. Obviously, I have every reason to be upset as this was not my fault nor did I even have my car. It looks like either one of the mechanics either had a blade in their pocket and it poked through or they were slicing new parts open on my seat and went too deep. Either way, this isn't my problem and was NOT there prior to me dropping my car off.

So after speaking with KIA CORPORATE, they told me that there was nothing they can do about it either and I have to take it up with the GM or the owner of the dealership. So after getting my car back 4 months later, I bring it back again one day later and explain the blade issue and the hanging plastic and light wire that was hanging and not plugged in. My car is done the next day and now I am expecting the plastic, wire and blades to be fixed. I get to the dealership and just the plastic and wire were taken care of (which I am grateful for) but I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE ISSUE IN THE FIRST PLACE. So I see the blades are still snapped. I go and talk to Kevin, the service manager, and he says "oh, what about that blades. That is basic wear and tear. We are replacing those." Meanwhile, I told him all the issues and he was fine with it. So not only are my blades (that were a few months old before handing the car in) still broke, the slice in the leather is not his problem and none of his guys are in the car. Oh really? Because I am sure pretty sure a ghost didn't drive my car from the lot it sat in for months to the garage, the ghost also test drove the car to make sure the engine was in working order, etc.

So Smithtown Kia is known for the *** poor service which is why I never had Kia do the maintenance on my car.

So small claims court I go. So instead of fixing what happened under Kia's watch when they had my car for months, they now get have to deal with a headache and my court fees on top of it. Why can't anyone be honest anymore? Why can't anyone take accountability or responsibility?

Such a damn shame.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Have a great warranty
Cons:
  • Poor management and attitude

Preferred solution: Reimbursed for the blades and for Kia to patch up the tear in my leather driver's seat.

User's recommendation: Don't buy a car from Smithtown Kia. There are plenty other dealerships which better service overall.

Andrea D Lfm

Kia Soul 2016 Engine

Updated by user Feb 26, 2024

Myrtle Beach Dealership said they can not fix it!

Original review Feb 26, 2024
I got a letter about the recall on my Kia soul. I call the dealership about my car having an oil consumption problem and my motor is taping when running.

The Kia dealership told me that it was nothing that they can do about my car until the car stops working. So I when to the dealership here in Myrtle Beach SC February 22, 2024. The gentleman at the dealership told me the only way they could fix my car if I had some type of update.When I received the letter in the mail about the recall and read it. The letter didn't say anything about an update.

Now my car is broken , and your company refuse to fix it.

So I now have to find away to let the public know about my situation. This is not fair, and going public about this on social media and to whom ever I can tell!

Preferred solution: Please put a new motor in my car, because I am disable

Josiah S Zua

They are doing the same thing to me at a dealer in Colorado. Voided my warranty with false information, and violated NHTSA mandated procedures by updating my KSDS software with an audible cylinder rod bearing knock present (code P1326). Best advice I can give to anyone now, don’t buy a KA

Mike G Bwn

| map-marker Beirut, Beirut

Blown engine

Kia Motors - Blown engine

I purchased a 2017 Kia Sorrento with a V6 engine. The car ran great for 14 months and then I started having computer issues which the dealership I took it to be repaired said it was just a faulty wire so they checked all my fluids at Allentown Kia charged me $400 And told me that I needed an oil change.

I went to mine seven days later and he told me there was no oil in the car at all. I left after he put 8 quarts of oil in my car was driving on the highway and the engine just completely stopped While I was on a major interstate. Had it towed to Allentown Kia once again and they called me and nonchalantly told me the engine is blown. Then they proceeded to tell me that my year and my engine didnt have any recalls I called Kia directly and they kept promising me that the escalation department would call me back within 5 to 7 business days After two times of that happening and nobody calling me back they just kept transferring me from one escalation person to another and then I asked to speak to a supervisor and they hung up the phone and disconnected me.

I have not heard from him since and I have a $17,000 car sitting in my driveway with a blown engine and Im still trying to get through to Kia to see what theyre going to do about it but Im not getting any answers. It is the worst customer service I have ever dealt with and the worst car manufacturer, according to everything that I have read online , I also called the highway safety commission because I had to get out on a busy highway and was scared to death! So now, once again, Im sitting and waiting for somebody from escalation to call me back again which Im sure they wont. I have to get a lawyer to sue the dealership Allentown Kia did not put any oil in my car and allowed me to drive for a week without oil after telling me they checked all the fluids.

I will be getting an attorney to Sue the dealership that worked on my car and Kia directly , do yourself a favor and do not buy a Kia of any kind there are nothing but bad reviews blown engines and Kia doing nothing about it. I had to go buy another car and Im still paying off the car loan for a car that does not run.

Im devastated at the situation I am in , because of my purchase of the Kia Sorrento. I would never recommend a Kia to anyone!

Loss:

Preferred solution: Repair my car by putting in a new engine

User's recommendation: Do not ever buy KIA of any kind

Nicole L Jvi

Verified Reviewer

Safety issue ignored, customer turned away

**Review for Orr Kia of Shreveport and Peltier Kia of Longview**

2024 Kia Sorento

I purchased a car from Orr Kia in Shreveport two months ago, and the experience has been nothing short of a nightmare. Just one month after the purchase, before even making my first payment, I discovered a serious safety issue.

The rear passenger seat, where my minor child sits, began to flip up, pushing him into the seat in front of him. This has resulted in my child's lip being busted twice.

When I contacted the service department at Orr Kia, they initially wanted me to wait over three weeks to get this urgent safety problem addressed. It was only after a very heated conversation and the threat of involving a lawyer that I was able to secure an appointment three days later. I took an entire day off work and waited in their service department for over three hours, only to learn there was also an outstanding recall and a required computer update for the car that I had not been informed about (that to this day are also not fixed).

Although they claimed to have fixed the seat, three days later the same issue occurred, causing my child's lip to bleed.

When I called again, they wanted me to wait another two weeks for an appointment and refused to give me a loaner car so that I would not have to sit there another day. Despite speaking to the service manager, Tiffany, and being promised a callback, three weeks have passed without any follow-up- to this day!

Frustrated, I contacted Peltier Kia in Longview after Orr Kia in Shreveport refused to help. I spoke to the service manager, Steve, who set an appointment for three days later at 1:00 PM. I drove over an hour to Longview, only to find out they had not even made my appointment.

They "squeezed me in" so I left my car with them for five hours, during which time they claimed they could not replicate the issue, despite me being able to replicate it seven times within one minute- as seen in the videos here.

Today, I sent them videos clearly showing the issue. Within an hour, they called back to inform me they would not repair the car because I did not purchase it from their dealership and because out of pure frustration, my email included the word "lawyer" when I stated, "please make sure the car is repaired correctly because my next steps will be legal action in this case." To make matters worse, the service manager, Steve, suggested that instead of fixing the seat by my next road trip, I should just place my child in a different seat. They literally refused to repair a car knowing the seat was a safety issue.

Orr Kia and Peltier Kia's customer service is appalling. They are all smiles and helpfulness when selling the car, but once the deal is done, they completely abandon their customers.

These dealerships prioritizes profit over safety and customer satisfaction. I urge everyone to reconsider doing business with Orr Kia and Peltier Kia. Here is a video of the safety issue they deem unimportant enough to delay fixing.

This kind of neglect and disregard for customer safety is unacceptable.

Orr Kia and Peltier Kia's behavior has not only been inconvenient and frustrating, but it has also endangered my child. These dealerships should be avoided at all cost.

Pros:
  • Car is cute and gets good gas mileage
Cons:
  • Have horrible customer service

Preferred solution: I would like the seat replaced or the car bought back!

David S Rtu

| map-marker Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Service of my Stinger in the shop for 7weeks dealer dealer error

Re: Bev Smith Kia. Ft.

Pierce , Florida Case # RO 310307

Background: I purchased a certified 2023 Stinger GT2 on May 1st 2024 from a dealer in Orlando, Florida with 11,353 miles on it. I took delivery May.15 2024 to give them a chance to certify it and I was out of town for a few days. Vin #KNAE55LC0P613****

1) I brought the car to Bev Smith Kia Ft. Pierce Florida for an oil change, tire rotation, and, balancing on May 21st with 11,418 miles and to begin a relationship with my local Kia Dealer.

When the car was brought in there was no lifter noise or any abnormal noise coming from the motor, as the car was operating fine as it was certified a short time prior. If there was a problem, Im certain it would have shown up during the certification process.

2) When I brought the car home I noticed there was a noise coming from the motor on initial startup the next morning which I recorded, I proceeded to check the oil and found it was overfilled by about a half gallon (2 quarts). I drained the 2 quarts as I didnt want to drive the car in that condition.( I took a picture of the oil I drained).

3) I contacted the service department and was advised that it was ok to bring the car on that same day. (May 22nd) To their credit, they did extend a loaner car to me so I had transportation.

4) After a few days I reached out and was advised the foreman was required to check it out but he was extremely busy and he would get to it when he could.

He also had to check with Kias engineers to find out the protocol. When I called back, I was told the service department used the wrong oil, 0w20 instead of the proper 5w30 syn. Then I was told me the problem was fixed after Kias engineers recommend an oil change needed to be done using the proper weight oil and filled to the proper amount. That didnt correct the problem and the lifter noise is still present.

(I dont know for a fact that it was relayed to Kias engineers that the wrong weight oil was used and overfilled).

5) I then received a call from Tim (a service Manager) that the car was involved in an accident in their shop and had to be brought to the body shop for repair. The car then sat at the body shop for a number of days and returned repaired. Wednesday June 19th I was told it would be checked on Thursday (The next morning) for a cold start seeing if a lifter noise was still present and it is. At this point we were right back where we started from with the engine noise back on May 21st.

The service department caused the problems to begin with overfilling with the wrong weight oil.

The car has now been in the shop for approximately 7 weeks with no solution in the near future. The motor now is completely taken apart and I was told they are waiting for parts.

Some have arrived intermittingly but still need more parts.

Today, July 16th the latest communications, I was told the parts needed are on backorder and there will be a significant delay getting the needed parts. This which is getting ridiculous as this motor is not some kind of exotic and is used across many models including Hyundai models.

I need help as I am just getting nonsense responses.

Best Regards,

David Schroeder

dschroe154@***.com

954-632-****

Doaa M Rlw

KIA picanto model 2008 special car

Kia Motors - KIA picanto model 2008 special car
Updated by user Jun 21, 2024

I just need a response from Kia motors to my inquiry either by positive or negative

Original review Jun 18, 2024

Hi team,

I hope everything is well.

I am contacting you about a special car that I have, a Kia Picanto model from 2008.

It has preserved its original design and parts, and I want to sell it.

Thanks in advance.

Samantha F Fiz

| map-marker Miami, Florida

Chipping Paint

Kia Motors - Chipping Paint

Hello. I have a 2019 Kia Optima in white.

About a year ago, shorlty after my lease ended and I bought the car out, the white paint started chipping on the hood. I contacted Hollywood Kia (where I purchased the car) and they advised me that it wasn't covered under warranty (which we extended with purchase). This was incredibly upsetting to hear. My husband and I have been a loyal Kia customer for over 10 years.

We have leased and/or purchased 4 Kias. Recently, the lease ended on our Kia Sorento and we decided our best option was to buy out the car. Which we did, outright. The person that helped us at Hollywood Kia said he would further look into the paint situation, as it should be covered and we are loyal customers.

He just contacted us to say he got no help and can't get the paint job approved. This makes me seriouly regret purchasing these 2 cars. I don't understand how chipped paint on a less than 5 year old car with low mileage and extended warranty is not covered. This is a manufacture issue and defect.

I will be telling my family (who also own a few Kia's) and friends to no longer shop with Kia as this is no way to treat customers. It is completely disrespectful.

I now regret purchasing these cars and being a loyal customer. I will be calling the news channel about this as I have seen many reports online about this being an ongoing issue with white Kia's, and Kia not willing to do anything about it.

User's recommendation: Be careful when it comes to issues cause what they tell you is covered may not be.

Rosemary A Zyz

Verified Reviewer

Where's My Reimbursement Check???

Kia Motors - Where's My Reimbursement Check???
Kia Motors - Where's My Reimbursement Check??? - Image 2

My auto engine died on March 27, 2024. Luckily, I was informed that KIA Corporation would cover the engine replacement and out-of-pocket expenses.

The tow cost $82 and the engine diagnostic fee was $126. However, as of March 27, 2024, I still have not received my reimbursement for the out-of-pocket expenses. On June 10, 2024, I mentioned that I had contacted KIA customer service numerous times to get a status update. KIA customer service then gives their standard answer of, 'When it is processed, a check will be mailed.' They are unable to even check the status of the reimbursement.

Firstly, when I paid KIA for the diagnostic fee, they immediately debited my account.

Secondly, with all its resources and funds, KIA should be able to process a reimbursement in a reasonable amount of time. I love my car, but KIA really dropped the ball on this one.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Outstanding vehicle
Cons:
  • Not customer focused

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Good luck fighting an auto company.

map-marker Doha, Baladiyat Ad Dawhah

Battery change

Kia Motors - Battery change

I have vist in qatar kia service center just change the battery im going 3:03pm so close timing is 4pm no body change the battery first i heard that they need 3 to 4 hours just only for battery change very bad experience with kia

User's recommendation: Just i go 2 servise center just for battery change battery in warranty so they said you come tomorrow i need to 3 to 4 hours only for change the battery

Featured
Diego M Ycw

| map-marker Jacksonville, Florida

KIA SORENTO CAUGHT ON FIRE AND KIA DOES NOT RESPOND YO MY CALLS IN OVER TWO WEEKS

Kia Motors - KIA SORENTO CAUGHT ON FIRE AND KIA DOES NOT RESPOND YO MY CALLS IN OVER TWO...
Kia Motors - KIA SORENTO CAUGHT ON FIRE AND KIA DOES NOT RESPOND YO MY CALLS IN... - Image 2
Updated by user Feb 16, 2024

On 1/26/24 my 2012 Kia Sorento caught on fire while I was driving. The vehicle is totally destroyed.Since 1/29/24 I've been trying to reach the person assigned to my case and no one has responded.

I've been trying to reach someone for over two weeks.I've called several times each day to no avail. I have emailed everyone from the CEO to the janitor and everyone in between and no one responds.

Updated by user Feb 16, 2024

NO RESPONSE FROM KIA IN OVER TWO WEEKS. THEY TELL ME EVERY I CALL:”YOUR CASE MANAGER WILL CALL YOU BACK IN 24 TO 48 HOURS” BUT SHE NEVER CALLS ME BACK.

MY VEHICLE CAUGHT ON FIRE AND I DON’T THINK THEY CARE ABOUT IT. MIGHT HAVE TO GET AN ATTORNEY INVOLVED.

Original review Feb 16, 2024

Since 1/29/24 I've been trying to reach the person assigned to my case and no one has responded. I've been trying to reach someone for over two weeks.

Pros:
  • If the vehicle works is good
Cons:
  • Customer service after there was an issue

User's recommendation: Not recommended

Guest

They don’t care about people’s safety

CHRISTOPHER O Vni

| map-marker Miami, Florida

Issues with dealer ( Miami Lakes Kia )

Kia Motors - Issues with dealer ( Miami Lakes Kia )

Brought my vehicle in for express oil change service

issues with your service center are as followed

-oil change was not completed

-price different from appt. made online ( $97.43 -online ) ( $100 at location )

-no PM(mileage) sticker giving until asked for

-no KIA inspection done on vehicle as promised

- no vacuum or car wash done as promised.

also a service advisor named John stated that I had an option to pay $2000 to get my engine replaced which is under a factory recall then stated he could talk to the tech and probably get the price down to $1500 and offer me a free rental while vehicle is there being repaired.

VERY DISPLEASED WITH SERVICE AT THIS LOCATION.

---PICTURE ATTACHED IS AFTER THEY DID OIL CHANGE, OIL ONLY HAS 200 MILES ON IT.

User's recommendation: Stay away from that dealership

Resolved
jane i Kbu

| map-marker Sydney, New South Wales

Resolved: Bought a lemon KIa Stonic sport

Kia Motors - Bought a lemon KIa Stonic sport
Kia Motors - Bought a lemon KIa Stonic sport - Image 2
Updated by user Mar 23, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. they have gree to fix my car and that is still going on

Original review Feb 22, 2024

I bought a Kia Stonic sport in April last year it has only done just under 5000 km then 6 weeks ago now it lit up like a Christmas tree and nothing worked right all the lights on the board lit up it beeps at me all the time lane keeping assist does not work nor does for collision the car has gone haywire I have had in the workshop 3 times to fix this they have no idea what is wrong with it so they now want me to wait until 21 march so they can have yet another go at trying to fix this I want a replacement car this car is lemon

Loss:
Pros:
  • There good a all talk
Cons:
  • When it comes to doing the right thing they just dont

Preferred solution: replacement car as this one is a lemon and its brand new

User's recommendation: do not buy a kia they do not fix the car they do not care

About