Verified Reviewer

Kia doesn’t stand behind product! Regardless of warranty a 2017 Kia engine should not give out. Had regular oil changes! No warning lights since we still owe on car they should be willing to help!!

Explore video interviews
I was almost killed because of engine failure!! When I first called them they said they couldnt do anything now when I call Im on hold for someone for 45 min to an hour and nobody answers. Ive tried several times User's recommendation: Don’t buy Kia

I've never been more disappointed and frustrated by a car service experience. I wish I could rate zero stars.

Everything about Kia Capital Service on Morse Rd. was awful. They had my Sportage for 15 business days, charged $1000 and didn't even fix the 2 issues I specifically asked for. I brought it in for a canister recall, which they should have already had the part for because I had taken it in weeks prior to make sure my vehicle qualified.

I asked for some additional items during the service. The TPMS light was acting up and theres a weird halting shudder during acceleration. It took 8 business days before they finally had any information at all. They said one TPMS sensor was bad and there was a drive shaft bearing that needed replaced.

They also pointed out that the last shop to do a tune up for me used the wrong spark plugs. I asked for it all to be fixed. It took 7 more business days for the work to be done. I picked the car up last night and the TPMS sensor light is still on and the issue during acceleration is still there.

I'm beyond frustrated with this place. They didn't call me hardly ever, I had to constantly call them, which is a horrible experience. When I would call to check on my vehicle I would be immediately placed on hold and no one would answer for anywhere between 15-40 minutes. I'd be constantly transferred back to reception, or to voicemail systems, leave messages for managers and then never be called back.

They said they would get me a loaner but they never did. I had to borrow my dad's car, my wife's car, my work vehicle and ask for rides from coworkers for weeks. I'm so irritated by the lack of accountability and quality in their service that I will never use them again and it's safe to say I'll never buy Kia again either.

Please do yourself a favor and stay away from Capital Kia. They are terrible!

View more comments
Featured
ID
Greenville, Michigan
Pros
  • There are zero pros
Cons
  • Poor communication
Loss
$12000
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Most helpful review

Verified Reviewer

2013 Kia Optima SX Paint Chipping and flaking off

Kia Motors - 2013 Kia Optima SX Paint Chipping and flaking off
It started with a spot the size of a small pea and now my paint is chipping and peeling off of my car everywhere. Kia is well aware of the problem but refuses to do anything about it. My car only has 70k miles and if I get on the interstate, the paint chipping just...

Same things happened to my car and they give you the run around to fix it. DO NOT BUY KIAS!

View more comments
ID
#1190418 Review #1190418 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Lack of honesty
  • Dont admit the paint is a manufacturer defect
  • Manner in which kia handles warranty issues
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

When your salesman at White's Mountain Kia in Casper deep-fried me and ripped me off