Worst experience with kia soul 2014 model.I bought February 2014 and I had repeated complaint about check light issue's continually.
More than 6 time with a month, each time service station reply "everything is rectified"but nothing happened. Finally I spoke to Brand and service Manager Mr. Nasim. He asked me to give last changes, because of his promise I left my new car on 28th June 2014.
But unfortunately they dint keep up there words and the car is not ready till date 23rd July 2014. I called everyone in service station but no proper response. Really horrible and worst service. I will not recommended to anyone buy KIA.
I m waiting to complaint legally to refund my money if I dont get proper response.MY HUMBLE REQUEST ALL " DO NOT BUY KIA."
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Kia Soul 2014
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "I have a 2013 Kia Optima SXL with the 2.0 Turbo engine. At 80,000 miles the car suddenly started making a knocking noise. At first I thought it was just..."
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."