Worst experience with kia soul 2014 model.I bought February 2014 and I had repeated complaint about check light issue's continually.

More than 6 time with a month, each time service station reply "everything is rectified"but nothing happened. Finally I spoke to Brand and service Manager Mr. Nasim. He asked me to give last changes, because of his promise I left my new car on 28th June 2014.

But unfortunately they dint keep up there words and the car is not ready till date 23rd July 2014. I called everyone in service station but no proper response. Really horrible and worst service. I will not recommended to anyone buy KIA.

I m waiting to complaint legally to refund my money if I dont get proper response.MY HUMBLE REQUEST ALL " DO NOT BUY KIA."

Review about: Kia Soul 2014.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Kia Motors Car
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kia Motors?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Kia Motors - KIA Alabang is highly recommended Kia Motors "I want to commend KIA ALABANG for their prompt and professional service! Had my PMS in there ever since I bought my Kia Rio. A total of 3 PMS already,..." Read more Kia Motors - KIA  2700 D TRUCK Kia Motors "I Bought a KIA truck in 2012 at a KIA Dealers in Alberton. I have only done 18,916 Kilometers and both my front tires have worn away on the..." Read more Kia Motors - Complain to head offic of Kia cerato 2013 Kia Motors "I sent befor complain to head office of kia cerato in korea , no one care untill today , my life in dangerous because the againcy in Saudia Arabia doesnt..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more Viagogo Austria - Got ref off Viagogo Austria " look online to buy a ticket for manny pacquiao fights here in brisbane and i got directed to the Viagogo web site and is said on sale for cheaper..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more