2014 kia optima a rock hit my condenser which is a bunch of bs..no dye test nothing!I demanded to take a picture.
Still second opinions and there is no hole.
Very upset!There are over 500k complaints on this issue and why is there no lawssuits!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2014 Kia Optima
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "Before you lease Kia, you should know that warranty is worthless. Service centers will blame you and void warranty, if oil is not changed 3000 miles. My Kia Optima has..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "I went into smartstyle to get my hair colored and highlighted. I asked for a heavy blond highlight with hint of a reddish color. My hair has been done 4..."
- "Perfect Sunday afternoon. Steaks on the grill, salad made & chilling and making Duncan Hines Double Fudge Decadent Brownies for dessert. 2 eggs, 2 Tbsp water & 1/3 cup of..."
- "Had this mattress for 2 years now. Right after we got it I noticed a ridge close to the edge on the bed running from the head to the foot..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."