Kia Motors - Review about 2010 Kia Soul 4U from Maple Ridge, British Columbia
70,000 km, engine transmission mount bolts (2) sheared off while shifting from first to second gear in a parking lot.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2010 Kia Soul 4U
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Just bought a 2013 Rio with 28,000 miles on it on 9/2/16. The car sat in our driveway all last week because we were on vacation, so we maybe put..."
- "Highlights• MISLEAD on what financing/incentives are available• Sales team UNIFORMED of what interest rates they can offer• Allow customers to believe financing is in place and then call to more than TREBLE the..."
- "I purchased a Carnival Sports Utility privately in October of 2012. The vehicle had originally been sold by Kia Motors in Cagayan de Oro, Mindanao, Philippines, where I lived..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "I have been a customer at Rosegal for a year and a half now. I'm posting this review because I truly am a satisfied client and want to recommend..."
- "There is a software company called CloneBD. the company sells software that allows you to rip blu ray disks. When I purchased this software last year their site claimed to..."
- "I am dissapointed in wearing my sandals as my toe wore through on the inferior fabric that was used. I wore the sandals this summer only sporadically and this happened...."