6637 Pensacola Blvd, Pensacola, FL 32505
5.0

Bought a 2013 Kia Sportage new in Oct 2012. Did all my maintenance at the dealership in Pensacola, Florida.

On 1-12-2019 my car started making really bad noises so I had AAA Road Service load it onto a tow truck and take it to the dealership. Car was still under warranty. The tow truck cost me $162.00. I was a ways from the dealership.

The dealership said they would call me the next day to tell me what was wrong with it and let me know what needed to be done. Turns out it needed a new motor. The dealership told me that Kia would take care of the cost of the motor, and the tow fee and rent me a car because the car was still under warranty. I sent Kia Consumer Affairs a copy of the tow truck invoice on 1-16-2019.

Was told that all bills concerning my claim number would be taken care of when car was repaired. I pick up my car on 3-29-2019. I had several call to and from Kia Consumer Affairs. Scott Carr, Brenda Hernandez, Linda English, Megan Gorley, A guy named Jeff and one named Jim.

I emailed a copy of my cancelled check showing payment to the tow truck company, the invoice from the Kia dealer when I picked up my car and the tow truck invoice to 4 people over a period of time. I was told that the first case number had been closed out and a new case number assigned. I was given the new case number. I still have not been reimbursed the tow truck fee and I am a senior citizen on fixed income.

When I first went to buy my Sportage, I was told at that time that the Sorrento came out and they were going to promote it 2 years before they went back to making the sportage. I waited until I needed a new car and went back and bought the Sportage. I loved it. It did not get the advertised mileage so every so often I can turn in the miles on my car to the company and get reimbursed for the cost of the difference that it gets in mileage and what it was advertised to get.

Great. Was happy with the company and with my car.

However my confidence has been shaken because I was told by 5 people from Kia Consumer Affairs and from the people at the dealership that the tow fee would be returned to me by Kia consumer Affairs. This is 5-21-2019 and have not received it yet. The first case number was closed.

How do you close the case when all matters concerning the car has not been taken care of. Not a happy consumer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kia Motors Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Kia Motors Pros: They, Looks of my car.

Comments