I feel like this is an issue due to a recall that yall had on these cars because the motors were junk. I believe this cat didnt get a fix when the recall came about. If this is the case then I need to figure out who owes for a motor me or Kia motors.

Location: Amelia, Ohio

Comments

#2041920

I feel your pain. My engine failed also and it is due to the recall issue and they are trying to refuse to fix it.

I have contacted Kia America and while I have a case number they are basically doing nothing but lying to me and repeatedly turning me over to someone else. Supposedly, an "escalation team" is in charge now. They promised to contact me in 2-3 business days and that was Tuesday. No car since July 9th and they just don't seem to care.

Every contact is initiated by me. No one from Kia has ever called or emailed me. I guess the next step is to get my attorney involved. They don't understand, I'm retired and have nothing better to do.

I will hound them until the end of my days. Good luck to you and I hope things work out better for you.

Kia Motors Reviews