Interest Rate

I am having the same situation. My car was a used car that the engine went within having it for only two years.

The owners before only put 30,000 on it and I have proof that I got oil changes on time. They paid for the engine to be replace but literally a year later my radiator goes with no sign of overheating nothing dies on the side of the road. Now they have had my car for over a month and are now saying they have no record of my engine being fixed. That there is a junk yard motor in it and that they are not going to fix it because it has been over a year.

I got it fixed last time in july it went Aug. the fallowing year. To put another engine in the want me to pay 5000+ which I cant afford and I have already paid for the new radiator, new cadalic converter, new starter. I have put more money into this car then its coast.

I advise to new ever buy a kia. They don't make cars that will last long and are not willing to help customers all they want is you money and more.

Review about: Kia Motors Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: How i was treated, That you closed my dealership without notification, Customer service attitude, Multipule problems with car, Poor service and poor quality.

Comments

Good for you. Hope it blows up!

Thanks for sending your money overseas.

bardisesquire_24

Have you obtained an attorney in this matter. I currently have one matter in my office concerning the 2012 OPTIMA.

Feel free to contact the Law Offices of Constantine Bardis,,Esq. at 732-280-2500 or email us at bardisesquire@gmail.com.