San Bruno, California

Update by user Oct 23

Also the 600.00 is only for the money i spent to service the vehicle because they said i had to do it there or the warranty would be voided. Which is a lie.

I want that money back and either a new vehicle or the problem fixed with a new warranty on the parts they replace. This place is a joke

Update by user Oct 23

I am still pissed. I took in my vehicle again, they did feel the problem.But now they want me to bring it in again.because they need more information to send to there upper tech support team.

I feel this is BS and they just want my warranty to run out. They do not want to help. I have filled complaints with KIA. i would never buy another KIA again.

Why are they saying their mechanics are not good enough? I also received a letter from a lemon law attorney saying that there are many problems with these vehicles.

Original review posted by user Sep 23

I bought my Kia brand new in July 2018. For the last 6 months I have had trouble with it jerking when the speed slows to about 5 miles an hr.

I have taken it in 2 times and they said a little of this is normal. And we will not do anything unless we can feel it. They then told me that it has a Manuel and Standard transmission, I said what are you talking about I was never told this. If I had known I would never had bought it.

They said we have had numerous complaints and there is nothing we can do. I am so upset. I need help so I will call again until someone does something. This is crazy that I have to drive a car that does this through no fault of my own.Also when I went in they said you need your maintance service.

I said ok, I will get it done later. Then he said you have a recall on your car, I never got a notice about this. They said you have to have the maintenace done to keep your warranty up. They made it seem I had to get it done there.

So I did to the tune of over $600.00 what a rip off.

I am really pissed and I did complain to the dealership but that will not do any good. So i will file another complain tomorrow to go with my previous ones/

Product or Service Mentioned: Kia Motors Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments