I have a 2013 Kia Optima lx and had a wreck at 30 mhph and rear ended an suv.There was over $10,000 damage to the front end of the car and the air bags did not deploy and the seatbelts did not engage.
my wife and 13 year old daughter went into the dashboard and stearing wheel and Kia and more specificly Kia Of Auburn Alabama has no explananion as to why the air bay did not deploy and they claim the seatbelts did not engage because the airbage did not deploy. Major damage to front end, $10,000, think about that. they will not give me more than $10,000 on trade in now. The car has only 38,000 miles and was in excellent condition.
Their product failed to perform up to their standards, yet I have to pay the price.
Kia does not stand behind their product.I am trading for a toyota Camry xle.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lying finance team-horrible service
- Losing time and money
- Bad service
You May Also Like
- "2014 kia optima a rock hit my condenser which is a bunch of bs..no dye test nothing! I demanded to take a picture. Still second opinions and there is no..."
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- "I went to get my hair cut yesterday and the young girl that done my hair messed it up so badly that another lady tried to help fix it and..."
- "I hired Kelly Lee with company Leekelo. The project was $500. He took $200 down payment and have not completed the website.Project completion date passed August 18th and still no..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."