I have a 2013 Kia Optima lx and had a wreck at 30 mhph and rear ended an suv.There was over $10,000 damage to the front end of the car and the air bags did not deploy and the seatbelts did not engage.
my wife and 13 year old daughter went into the dashboard and stearing wheel and Kia and more specificly Kia Of Auburn Alabama has no explananion as to why the air bay did not deploy and they claim the seatbelts did not engage because the airbage did not deploy. Major damage to front end, $10,000, think about that. they will not give me more than $10,000 on trade in now. The car has only 38,000 miles and was in excellent condition.
Their product failed to perform up to their standards, yet I have to pay the price.
Kia does not stand behind their product.I am trading for a toyota Camry xle.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lying finance team-horrible service
- Losing time and money
- Bad service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sent befor complain to head office of kia cerato in korea , no one care untill today , my life in dangerous because the againcy in Saudia Arabia doesnt..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "I found a car that I was looking for on their site. I did the inquiry bit as requested by them. Next I was in contact with a dealer who..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "I hired Kelly Lee with company Leekelo. The project was $500. He took $200 down payment and have not completed the website.Project completion date passed August 18th and still no..."
- "I went to get my hair cut yesterday and the young girl that done my hair messed it up so badly that another lady tried to help fix it and..."