100% full Not resolved
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I have a 2013 Kia Optima lx and had a wreck at 30 mhph and rear ended an suv.There was over $10,000 damage to the front end of the car and the air bags did not deploy and the seatbelts did not engage.

my wife and 13 year old daughter went into the dashboard and stearing wheel and Kia and more specificly Kia Of Auburn Alabama has no explananion as to why the air bay did not deploy and they claim the seatbelts did not engage because the airbage did not deploy. Major damage to front end, $10,000, think about that. they will not give me more than $10,000 on trade in now. The car has only 38,000 miles and was in excellent condition.

Their product failed to perform up to their standards, yet I have to pay the price.

Kia does not stand behind their product.I am trading for a toyota Camry xle.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of 2013 kia motors optima car from Kia Motors and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5500 and wants Kia Motors to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was losing time and money and bad service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Mitsubishi. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kia Motors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kia Motors?

Comments