Worst experience with kia soul 2014 model.I bought February 2014 and I had repeated complaint about check light issue's continually.

More than 6 time with a month, each time service station reply "everything is rectified"but nothing happened. Finally I spoke to Brand and service Manager Mr. Nasim. He asked me to give last changes, because of his promise I left my new car on 28th June 2014.

But unfortunately they dint keep up there words and the car is not ready till date 23rd July 2014. I called everyone in service station but no proper response. Really horrible and worst service. I will not recommended to anyone buy KIA.

I m waiting to complaint legally to refund my money if I dont get proper response.MY HUMBLE REQUEST ALL " DO NOT BUY KIA."

Review about: Kia Motors Car.

Had an Experience with Kia Motors?

Comments

Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Kia Motors - 2014 Kia Optima Review from Park Hills, Missouri Kia Motors "2014 kia optima a rock hit my condenser which is a bunch of bs..no dye test nothing! I demanded to take a picture. Still second opinions and there is no..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Kia Motors - I had an accident with kia cerato and the air bag didn't open Kia Motors "ok ,i don't trust kia any more.my brother had an accident few days ago.and he definitely was going to die,and guess what the steering wheel air bag didn't open !..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more