Livonia, Louisiana

Purchased my 2012 Sedona in February 2012 and was told by salesman " best warranty in the business".I had never even looked under the hood so when my mechanic called me over I was a bit worried.

Related: Kia Motors - Warranty not honored

I had taken my Sedona to have the oil changed. There were clips missing and a broken hose in the air intake.

When I brought it to Kia the 3rd time for the same problem (mirror motor broken) I let them know about the air intake. They told me that the warranty did not cover it!!

I couldn't believe my ears! It wasn't covered because I had taken it to someone besides Kia for an oil change!!! So unless you plan on having EVERYTHING done AT KIA, please look elsewhere for your next vehicle!!!!!

This is the 5th vehicle I've purchased from Kia. If this is how they treat loyal customers I would hate to be a new customer!!!!

I can tell you that I have every intention to let anyone who will listen know what a ripoff Kia is!!!!They brag about the warranty but anyone can warranty nothing for 100000 miles!!!!

Review about: Kia Warranty.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Kia Motors Warranty
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $250
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kia Motors?

Comments

Lathrop, California, United States #1200892

My 2012 KIA has broken down because of a broken push rod.KIA is now refusing to honor warranty because of lack of proof of oil changes, which is not the case.

This is the same year the Federal government suite KIA for false advertisement of gas MPH ratings.All to sell vehicles under false advertisement.

Julie B
Macedonia, Illinois, United States #847845

Horrible car manufacturer, horrible warranty, and horrible customer service.I bought a 2014 Soul and the Bluetooth didn't work right from the first time I used it.

Had it in the shop six times and it still did not get fixed.

Kia made excuse after excuse after excuse.I will NEVER buy another Kia.

dawney1121
to Julie B #848073

They USED to not be so bad. When Hyundai took over, it all went to ***!!!