I was left stranded the first time for 7 Hrs .the second time my dad came the 6 time my dad came after being stranded again and the 7 time I lost my job thanks to kia road side assistance.I now have a 2012 optima that I purchased 7 months ago for sale because I canot afford it.

what did kia do about this a 50 dollar gas card . it took me 5 months to get a security pass at the airport and I lost it in one day.

I am still waiting like I did with my car for an out come maybe I will get another 50 gas card.THANK YOU KIA.

This reviewer shared experience about "i am selling that kia" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Kia Motors. The most disappointing about kia motors car from Kia Motors was mistake of buying a kia first time and last Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Mitsubishi that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Kia Motors.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Kia Motors to other companies on our site.

Comments