I want to commend KIA ALABANG for their prompt and professional service!Had my PMS in there ever since I bought my Kia Rio.
A total of 3 PMS already, and still they amaze me each time with their polite staff, cool waiting room with TV and newspapers and magazines (also with free coffee, juice, candies, cookies, etc!) and efficient service. And whoala, I have not finished reading the newspaper, but the change oil, change light, cleaning, and even application of tire black has been completed! Also when my aircon failed due to non-use of the vehicle for 1 year, they assisted me in getting it covered by warranty! KUDOS to Carlos and JR!
Thank you guys!You deserve to be promoted or awarded by your employer.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Kia Alabang
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We purchased our 2011 Kia Sportage new from Wyoming Valley Kia, Kingston, PA on May 02, 2011. In June of 2012, at 12,000 miles, we found the a/c not working..."
- "I Bought a KIA truck in 2012 at a KIA Dealers in Alberton. I have only done 18,916 Kilometers and both my front tires have worn away on the..."
- "ok ,i don't trust kia any more.my brother had an accident few days ago.and he definitely was going to die,and guess what the steering wheel air bag didn't open !..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."