I want to commend KIA ALABANG for their prompt and professional service!Had my PMS in there ever since I bought my Kia Rio.
A total of 3 PMS already, and still they amaze me each time with their polite staff, cool waiting room with TV and newspapers and magazines (also with free coffee, juice, candies, cookies, etc!) and efficient service. And whoala, I have not finished reading the newspaper, but the change oil, change light, cleaning, and even application of tire black has been completed! Also when my aircon failed due to non-use of the vehicle for 1 year, they assisted me in getting it covered by warranty! KUDOS to Carlos and JR!
Thank you guys!You deserve to be promoted or awarded by your employer.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Kia Alabang
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "My Kia burned to the ground last Friday night in Texas, so far my insurance is going to pay for it, BUT...Kia is the responsible party. The engine was..."
- "Just bought a 2013 Rio with 28,000 miles on it on 9/2/16. The car sat in our driveway all last week because we were on vacation, so we maybe put..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."