Wolmaransstad, North-West
Featured Not resolved

I Bought a KIA truck in 2012 at a KIA Dealers in Alberton.I have only done 18,916 Kilometers and both my front tires have worn away on the outsides with cracks in the tires as well.

this is not usual as any tire should give many more km before the tires wear away like this.

We have taken the truck twice to Connie's Wheel alignment in Klerksdorp but there is no problem with the alignment.I have photos uploaded the photos for your perusal and hope that you will contact me as to what I should do about this problem as I feel I have paid a lot for the truck and there is definitely a problem with the tires

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of 2012 kia k2700 from Kia Motors and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Kia Motors to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Mitsubishi. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kia Motors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kia Motors?

Comments

DontBeATwit

Was the vehicle brand new?Do you drive like a maniac?

Are you a serial complainer with an entitlement issue?

Just a few questions that might be able to clear up this rather murky situation.Hope that helps!

Aint no tires worth 2000 dollars you *** retard.

learn how to drive