Kia Motors - I had an accident with kia cerato and the air bag didn't open
ok ,i don't trust kia any more.my brother had an accident few days ago.and he definitely was going to die,and guess what the steering wheel air bag didn't open ! yes it didn't open 'he just survived because he jumped on the next seat in the last seconds ,wow. I have photos if someone is interested.
The car i was driving was kia cerato model 2010.the insurance company that I'm with commented on the same issue,so I don't know what to do.I .think I have to go legally and I talked with my lower about that,and I don't know how to send my complaint to kia .
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kia Cerato 2010
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Before you lease Kia, you should know that warranty is worthless. Service centers will blame you and void warranty, if oil is not changed 3000 miles. My Kia Optima has..."
- "Worst experience with kia soul 2014 model. I bought February 2014 and I had repeated complaint about check light issue's continually. More than 6 time with a month,..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "QISGROUP IS A SCAM SITE Similar experience to manky1 who has also posted on this site. I ordered a pair of running spikes (hard to get pair) and we sent a..."
- "This company regularly sends me promotional emails, when I have no memory of ever subscribing, buying or downloading their software. Anyway, the company looked legitimate so I used their 'unsubscribe'..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."