Kia Motors - I had an accident with kia cerato and the air bag didn't open

434 of 560 Kia Motors reviews

ok ,i don't trust kia any more.my brother had an accident few days ago.and he definitely was going to die,and guess what the steering wheel air bag didn't open ! yes it didn't open 'he just survived because he jumped on the next seat in the last seconds ,wow. I have photos if someone is interested.

The car i was driving was kia cerato model 2010.the insurance company that I'm with commented on the same issue,so I don't know what to do.I .think I have to go legally and I talked with my lower about that,and I don't know how to send my complaint to kia .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
434 of 560 Kia Motors reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
pam gordon

Jan 29, 2011 #241904

it wont do any good to complain to kia i had a head on crash going 35 mph and none of the air bags went off and they said that the crash wasnt life threating enough for the air bags to deploy there was 2 people in the car and we both got hurt and all they can say is that the car is smart enough to tell if we are going to get killed or not my car was 3ft shorter everything was pushed up to the motor but it wasn't bad enough for the airbags to deploy i think that is a lot of bs they have a problem with the airbag systems and they will not do anything about them until someone gets killed

0 0 Reply
Ralph

Jan 28, 2011 #241566

Nothing out of line here. It was a side impact.

No significant front end impact means no airbag. It wouldnt of helped him anyways.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Kia Motors. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Kia Motors.
Filing a new complaint about
×