Kia Motors - I had an accident with kia cerato and the air bag didn't open
ok ,i don't trust kia any more.my brother had an accident few days ago.and he definitely was going to die,and guess what the steering wheel air bag didn't open ! yes it didn't open 'he just survived because he jumped on the next seat in the last seconds ,wow. I have photos if someone is interested.
The car i was driving was kia cerato model 2010.the insurance company that I'm with commented on the same issue,so I don't know what to do.I .think I have to go legally and I talked with my lower about that,and I don't know how to send my complaint to kia .
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kia Cerato 2010
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Carnival Sports Utility privately in October of 2012. The vehicle had originally been sold by Kia Motors in Cagayan de Oro, Mindanao, Philippines, where I lived..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "QISGROUP IS A SCAM SITE Similar experience to manky1 who has also posted on this site. I ordered a pair of running spikes (hard to get pair) and we sent a..."
- "This company regularly sends me promotional emails, when I have no memory of ever subscribing, buying or downloading their software. Anyway, the company looked legitimate so I used their 'unsubscribe'..."