Verified Reviewer

2.8

Update by user Aug 29, 2021

Update comments:This vehicle is no longer a pleasure to drive. I cant plan on any functions if it is going to involve being out after dark.

The questions always arise:Am I going to have full set of light? Or just one high beam? Am I going to be able to be respectful of other drivers and use low beams? or am I going to have to drive with high beams only?

If he were still around My father would batt me up side the head if I hit someone with high beams.

In short, I don't go anywhere at night and my car payment is always made on time.Do you consider this a pleasure event? I don't!

Update by user Aug 29, 2021

Contacted the person you suggested. Took him about 4 days to get back to me.

Told me he was on PTO and would get back with me in few days. Three weeks later I contacted him again. He informed me he was not the right department and would forward to the right people. That was two weeks ago.....Twiddling my thumbs at present.

I love my Sedona.

Drives good, economical, and safe. At this rate it is probably my last KIA!

Original review posted by user Jul 30, 2021

About every four months one of my low beam headlights will stop working. Replace it .

about four months later the other side will stop working. I had this problem with my 2016 sedona and have the same issue with my 2017. I called corporate (after being on the phone for 12 cycles of jazz sax music) a young fellow came on and after explaining my problem he said "take it to the dealer". I dont trust the dealer.

I had an issue with a leak in the rear of my vehicle. After several trips , and many hours in waiting area, they said "its your radio antenna leaking and it going to cost you $350.00 to fix. NO! I'm a maintenance engineer.

I made the suggested repairs. Still leaked. Took it across the street to my nieghbor, abody man. He took 30 min and diagnosed it was the rear hatch gasket.

Ordered the gasket. He installed it in 10 min.

Hasnt leaked since. So has anybody got a solution to my headlight problem?

Product or Service Mentioned: Kia Motors Car.

Preferred solution: Fix the headlight problem not only fo myself but for all that is having this problem..

Kia Motors Pros: Excellent, Safe vehicle.

Kia Motors Cons: Good talkers, Lousy service.

Location: 2755 West Tennessee Street, Tallahassee, FL 32304