Kia Motors - Glue leaking from the back hatch onto my bumper!!!!!!!!
Update added by user Aug 05, 2014
We'll, after escalating through their corp office they agreed to replace my bumper but not until the summer heat is over so it stops leaking.They can't plug the hole because the glue is a preventive rusting solution.
but again if this happen next summer I'll be right back where I started.Ill kelp posting once I get it replaced about sept or oct.
Original review posted by user Jul 19, 2014
My new 2014 kia soul has glue leaking from the hatch and down onto my bumper, and now it stained my bumper.I went to the dealership and they didn't want to help.
They tried to just wipe the bumper and obviously that didn't fix anything it's still stained. I called the corporate office and their response to me was that they know about the hatch leaking, the glue needs to stay there it's to prevent rusting so they can't clean it. They will not replace my bumper or seal the hatch, it only happens in a couple thousand kia souls and it will eventually go away. WTF!
Are you serious? This is a brand new car and now I have a stained bumper and I'm just supposed to drive around with the glue leaking until it decides to stop.
I will never by from kia agin and this is not over.Be watching the news my mom is the producer from nbc.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2014 Kia Soul Bumper
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "I have a 2013 Kia Optima SXL with the 2.0 Turbo engine. At 80,000 miles the car suddenly started making a knocking noise. At first I thought it was just..."
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "At 3am this morning my sister and I woke to BEDBUGS!!! The night staff Did not know what to do. Not much left to say. This was at the Marriott..."
- "I bought three 13.7 oz boxes of Snowflake Ritz Crackers for my Holiday entertaining. Much to my disappointment I couldn't use half of them due to the design they..."
- "I was shopping with my 3 kids last week at the riverside ca store off Alessandro blvd. It was "super doubles " week, we had 3 transactions planned. The rules..."
- "Manager herself asked for proof of my dog being my service dog. She was told i do not carry the paperwork on me but k have her registration number and..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Ordered a "Gildan Hoodie for the campaign ***Limited Edition***" on a bearded dragon which my son has 4 at home, and thought this would be an awesome bday gift! Ordered..."