I have a 2005 kia sportage the engine stalls,and shuts down (stops) this
problem has gone on for over 2years.The dealer claims they can find nothing
wrong but yet it still happens every day.words cannot express my disgust
pissed isn't the word really.When you take your truck back to the dealers
so many times,and its under warranty and you keep getting the same results
(nothing)you wonder are they serving your truck as it should be,and the same problem continues is any one trying to help you.I would like for kia
motors to contact me concerning this matter.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 2005 Kia Sportage
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "I would like to take this time to fully document my recent stay with one of your hotel locations in Fort Wayne, IN. I stayed at Econo Lodge located at..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."
- "I purchased an $800, 3pc sectional, in April '15, from CYMAX and a year and some months later, all 4 of the seat cushions have lumps in them from what..."
- "I was eating string beans from a can of Foodhold Whole Green Beans and found a five inch long stem on the end of my fork. This wasn't the first..."
- "I wanted to TRY Total Wireless so I bought their BRING YOUR OWN PHONE sim kit and $35 card (un/un/5gigs). Confused, I called their number and luckily I knew what to..."