I went to Bill Doraty and was treated so unprofessionally.We were disrespected and lied to by not only the salesperson the manager.

Furthermore in trying to sell us on the vehicle, they downloaded my contacts from my cell phone (without my permission) into a vehicle that we are not even purchasing and now wont remove them! I want my personal information removed from the vehicle!

Also they said they only run your credit thru ONE bank, but they ran it thru multiple banks multiple times.Since then we chose to go to Vandevere, an outstanding dealership & have been treated very well and in a professional & courteous manner.

Had an Experience with Kia Motors?

Comments

The customer was contacted back immediately and apologized.He also assured the customer that the contacts had in fact been deleted from the vehicle.

The customer was advised previously that a finance approval was obtained but was based on information that needed to be supplied by the customer.The customer could not supply the necessary informaton so approval could not be obtained.