I have had nothing but problems since I purchased a used 2006.5 kia optima from the cheyenne kia in wyoming.I bought the car in 2007 with 19,000 miles on it.

The car now has only 42,000 miles on it. I was lied to about my warranty that i had a 5yr 50,000 miles but just found out i didnt get that so the sales rep Rob lied to me about it, I was lied to about where the car came from, they told me it was the owners car he used it to run errands... after i purchased the car I found out the car came from florida and was a rental car during the year they were having hurricanes and floods- wonder if my car has water/flood damage? and today they kicked me out of their store because i filed a better business bureau complaint against them in july.

I cant believe the owner's son, yelled at me to go cry somewhere else and get out, while waving his hands in my face like a dog. I never felt so humiliated in my life!! I have spoken to their consumer affairs department and all they can say is sorry we wish we could offer you more... all I want is a car that I can enjoy at least a full year without it needing major repairs!!

I will never buy another kia ever again!and I will never advice anyone else to buy one not used or new!

Review about: Kia Motors Car.

Had an Experience with Kia Motors?

Comments

How is that Kia's fault, that you did not do your research before buying and not all Kia dealerships are that horrible.

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR BUYING A USED CAR