i've paied 20000 egyptian pounds as adown payment to reserve a kia carens 2010 full automatic car with a promiss to deliver the car by the end of august 2009. uptill now i didn' receive the car and when i complained to kia motors Egypt, heliopolis , cairo they speak rudly and when i told them that i'll complain to the mother company they called me and say that they will delever the car to me on 1-8-2010 as a punishment.

The name of the guy who said so is Waleed Khattab his mobile no. is 0020101001006 iam so pissed and angery and waiting for the result of my copmlaint

Review about: Kia Motors Car.

Comments

:zzz

i know someone who booked a car also before august 2009 and he just took it 2 days ago from abou Rawash, however it was the color he wanted and it wasn't them who contacted them, he got an inside tip that they received 3 carens so he went to the company and forcefully took one, maybe you should do the same

Join the club brother. I was scheduled to receive it by mid October and to date no news.

Promises, promises, promises that never materialize. I have even contacted their mother company in vein. I have given myself a cut-off date towards beginning of Jan 2010 following which I will just withdraw my deposit and go for another vehicle.

Not keeping up to their obligations apart, I wonder what the after sales service would be like. I understand there is a consumer rights protection agency in Egypt, which could provide a forum for such issues.