1. One week using the car found irritating sound from dashboard, rattling sound from air-*** compressor and blower on driver side warm, passenger side cold or vice versa. The car was sent to MPV Car Service Sdn Bhd (Taman Selayang Jaya, Batu Caves) for inspection.
2. The car was sent to NAZA KIA Malaysia Sdn Bhd (Puchong Jaya Industrial Park) for 1st 1000km service on 22/08/12. Similar complaints were made as stated in item 1.0.
3. Service at 10,000km was sent to NAZA KIA Malaysia Sdn Bhd (Jalan 51A/219, Petaling Jaya) on 14/01/13. Repeated complaints on item 1.0 and 2.0.
4. On 13/02/13 the car was sent to NAZA KIA Malaysia Sdn Bhd (Jalan 51A/219, Petaling Jaya) again for inspection and repair of the irritating dashboard sound and air-*** compressor. The car was left at the workshop one whole day for repair but nothing has been done.
5. En. Mustakim Abdul Rahim from NAZA KIA Malaysia Sdn Bhd (Jalan 51A/219, Petaling Jaya) requested me to send the car back again on 18/02/13 for thorough check. The car was left there for 3 days until 20/02/13. Promised to replace the air-*** compressor and repair the dashboard sound but failed again.
6. I have requested for a replacement car so that my Forte could be at their workshop for real thorough check to avoid any inconvenience again but was told by En.Mustakim that the customer has to request ourselves from the HQ in Menara Naza, Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz.
7. Mr.Lim She Wei from NAZA KIA Malaysia Sdn Bhd (Jalan 51A/219, Petaling Jaya) also mentioned that the rattling sound from the air-*** compressor and the dashboard sound is a norm as Forte is design for Korean weather not Malaysian weather. Not much can be done. Worst of all air-*** blower either side cold or warm is consider normal
Review about: Kia Motors Repair.