Washington Township, New Jersey

My Name Is Mary Cavanaugh, In July 2016 We Turned In A Leased Kia Soul At Turnersville NJ Kia. It Was One Month Early But The Dealer Said They Would Take Of That If We Leased A Kia Optima And We Did Along With $3000.00 Dollars.Now I Get A Bill From Kia For A Month Lease Payment $168.00 And $75.00 Which I Don't Know What Is For.I Have Had 5 Kia's. But I Will Never Buy One Again.I Was Ripped Off By A Dealer Who Only Cares About Selling Cars.I Hoped This Helps Other Customers

kat17ron wrote the review because of pricing issue at Kia Motors. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $240 and wants Kia Motors to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lies. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Mitsubishi. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kia Motors and kia motors auto leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kia Motors?

Comments