My Name Is Mary Cavanaugh, In July 2016 We Turned In A Leased Kia Soul At Turnersville NJ Kia. It Was One Month Early But The Dealer Said They Would Take Of That If We Leased A Kia Optima And We Did Along With $3000.00 Dollars.Now I Get A Bill From Kia For A Month Lease Payment $168.00 And $75.00 Which I Don't Know What Is For.I Have Had 5 Kia's. But I Will Never Buy One Again.I Was Ripped Off By A Dealer Who Only Cares About Selling Cars.I Hoped This Helps Other Customers

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of kia motors auto leasing from Kia Motors. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $240 and wants Kia Motors to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lies. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Mitsubishi. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kia Motors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kia Motors?

Comments