Interest Rate

Update by user Jul 18, 2017

No after market shocks for the Kia Borrego.... 500.00 for two shocks... OMG Kia

Original review posted by user Jul 14, 2017

I took my 2009 borrago in for service and the mechanic said that my shock absorber had literally split into and if I had gone the minimum speed on the highway my suv (kia borrago) could of ended up swerving all over and hitting other vehicles as in my vehicle going all over the place and hitting other vehicles.I read some reviews and there's about 20 different complaints of the shock absorbers going at 90,000 miles some of them even splitting into two separate pieces like mine had and my mechanic said he had never seen this ever before and his 20 years of working on vehicles that a shock absorber literally splitting in two not leaking not wearing out just splitting in two.

Seriously displeased right now.

I can be reached at Lillijhanna1982@gmail.com or by phone at 402 590 9046.If i am not able to pick up please leave a message.

Review about: 2009 Kia Motors Burrego Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1351925

The shocks where replaced in 2015, I checked with Kia motors before I bought the Borrego,Kia brand shocks. Shocks are not supposed to literally snap in two separate pieces.

Seriously unrealistic right now.

An 8 years old car with 90,000 miles and you expect what ?

to Anonymous Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1351926

So realistically every consumer out there is just suppose to be fine with the fact that part of their vehicle suspension just snaps right in two. No, that's a safety hazard not acceptable ever.