Before you lease Kia, you should know that warranty is worthless.Service centers will blame you and void warranty, if oil is not changed 3000 miles.
My Kia Optima has 2700 miles turbo is not working, no warranty coverage from Kia service center at Van Nuys. They are asking for $2900 for repair on lease Kia. Now engine has a major oil leak, possible fire hazard, contacted Kia western office, and no response. My Kia Optima is parked on my driveway almost one month can’t drive it just paying the payments.
Engine oil leak started after I picked up 2012 Kia optima from service center, it show how much knowledge on auto repair the service center have.
BE WISE DON’T LEASE FROM KIA, YOU WILL REGRET IT.
Be aware of companies that take no responsibility for their products on SAFETY and WARRANTY.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Kia Optima Warranty Refusal
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "I want to commend KIA ALABANG for their prompt and professional service! Had my PMS in there ever since I bought my Kia Rio. A total of 3 PMS already,..."
- "Problems: Dropped of 2004 Nissan Titan on 12/9 to have it painted Nissan white Q10. Agreed upon price $1,375. Was told work would be completed by Friday 12/13. Placed call..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."