Before you lease Kia, you should know that warranty is worthless.Service centers will blame you and void warranty, if oil is not changed 3000 miles.
My Kia Optima has 2700 miles turbo is not working, no warranty coverage from Kia service center at Van Nuys. They are asking for $2900 for repair on lease Kia. Now engine has a major oil leak, possible fire hazard, contacted Kia western office, and no response. My Kia Optima is parked on my driveway almost one month can’t drive it just paying the payments.
Engine oil leak started after I picked up 2012 Kia optima from service center, it show how much knowledge on auto repair the service center have.
BE WISE DON’T LEASE FROM KIA, YOU WILL REGRET IT.
Be aware of companies that take no responsibility for their products on SAFETY and WARRANTY.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Kia Optima Warranty Refusal
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."