Before you lease Kia, you should know that warranty is worthless.Service centers will blame you and void warranty, if oil is not changed 3000 miles.
My Kia Optima has 2700 miles turbo is not working, no warranty coverage from Kia service center at Van Nuys. They are asking for $2900 for repair on lease Kia. Now engine has a major oil leak, possible fire hazard, contacted Kia western office, and no response. My Kia Optima is parked on my driveway almost one month can’t drive it just paying the payments.
Engine oil leak started after I picked up 2012 Kia optima from service center, it show how much knowledge on auto repair the service center have.
BE WISE DON’T LEASE FROM KIA, YOU WILL REGRET IT.
Be aware of companies that take no responsibility for their products on SAFETY and WARRANTY.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Kia Optima Warranty Refusal
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My Kia burned to the ground last Friday night in Texas, so far my insurance is going to pay for it, BUT...Kia is the responsible party. The engine was..."
- "What can I say I have never had tires this bad they seem to be falling apart right before my eyes . It seems to start on the 3rd tread..."
- "Problems: Dropped of 2004 Nissan Titan on 12/9 to have it painted Nissan white Q10. Agreed upon price $1,375. Was told work would be completed by Friday 12/13. Placed call..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."