Whilst driving my Kia Cerato hatch back 2013 model I started experiencing problems with the accelerator. Whilst accelerating to go the car was loosing power. When I stopped at a red robot it went completely dead. What could be the course of this? When I stop for a few seconds it dies and I have to restart.

The car is also making a squeaky noise when I accelerate

I have this car for over a year and it is on 70 kilometers. It has also been serviced as per the service requirements.

Please help me understand if it is still save to drive the car.

Belinda

belinda

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of 2013 kia motors cerato car. Kia Motors needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2013 kia motors cerato car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kia Motors. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Mitsubishi.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1227728

Unfortunately, you no longer have good, qualified mechanics in you country anymore----they have mostly gotten out while they still can. However, I suggest you try to find a good Boer mechanic in a smaller city like Klerksdorp or similar.

In other words, find a Kia dealer with a service department in a smaller locale. I don't know how popular Kia is in SA but good luck, mate.