2.6
Style and Design

Kia consumer affairs brushed off me again today basically supervisor Beverly told me it would not be approved for repair ( Note this is before they even received info and pictures back I just called to follow up ) Not sure how this is helpful At ALL ! Service manger Ed said KIA consumer affairs is a joke call center and they don’t know what they are doing !

I don’t have any confidence already dispected and a waste of my time . Overall anyone with same issue It seems to me to be an etching defect with paint mine now over warranty I owned 3 kias I will never purchase another now after this response. They do not stand behind their defects and treat Kia customers second rate when a real issue comes up . Sadly disappointed in my experience.

Hopefully I am wrong when they do get all info into consumer affairs but highly doubtful.

Paint is bubbling if you look close pretty soon it will have no paint ! I have never had a 4 year old car loose paint like this ( If you ask me it looks bad to KIA seeing a newer product driving around looking like this bad PR ) if saw my car I would not want to purchase one ..

Product or Service Mentioned: 2014 Kia Motors Sorento Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments