My Kia burned to the ground last Friday night in Texas, so far my insurance is going to pay for it, BUT...Kia is the responsible party.The engine was even running when the fire started.
I have lost $17534.52, and I want it back. So, I get home from Texas and there is a letter from Kia about some rod or something defective in the engine. If that rod were to break the the engine, it can start a fire...Now what Kia? I hope there is someone out there representing the customers of Kia.
I definitely want to reach out and find the Attorney (s) who are with us here. This is a huge safety issue.
And now that this has happened.I get the statistic that 2.7% of all of our Kia Optimas have this flaw.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lying finance team
- Defective part
- Incompetent salesman
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2013 Kia Optima Sx T Gdi
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- "I have a 2013 Kia Optima SXL with the 2.0 Turbo engine. At 80,000 miles the car suddenly started making a knocking noise. At first I thought it was just..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."