Wow, it seems that many consumers have had the same problem with Kia Motors and crankshaft bolts.My crankshaft bolt on a 2005 Kia Sorento broke yesterday, and I was told that I will need a new motor ($4000)..The mechanic asked me who changed my timing belt and I told him that it had been done by the dealership service department.
I will contact Kia Motors Consumer Assistance because I do save all of my service documentation and I did have the dealership service department at Michael Kia of New London in Connecticut replace my timing belt less than two years ago.Pissed!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 2005 Kia Sorento
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Carnival Sports Utility privately in October of 2012. The vehicle had originally been sold by Kia Motors in Cagayan de Oro, Mindanao, Philippines, where I lived..."
- "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014..."
- "I am a customer of the Fayetteville NC store i purchased a 3 pc power sectional payed cash for all of my items i can believe that Ashley put there..."
- "i had a terrible experiance with lilly.. she promised a good time instead she stole my wallet. highly don't recommend this chick. she's just a sketchy provider. she's unhygenic, the..."
- "No kidding- Drivetime approved me and I got the car I wanted. I asked lots of questions during the buying process and did not rush to make a decision. My..."
- "This is our home on what was supposed to be closing day. All of these work issues (plus more significant ones not photographed) were brought up months in advance..."
- "The store on 3450 W Camp Wisdom in Dallas, TX is the most unprofessional place I have ever gone to. They broke the front grill of my car and failed..."
- "Excitedly we went through the measuring process.... new suit for school for my 17year old son. We chose a very dark navy suit.... there are strict controls on what he can..."