Kia Motors - Warranty not honored
My 2011 kia forte head gasket blew.They said not under warranty cuz I never had my oil changed with them.
I did have it changed every 2500 miles.
This is crazy im a single mom whos husband just passed from a accidet and I dont have 2300 to fix it I need my car to get to work I dont know what fo to they had car 5 days before they said it was head gasket one guy told ke on day 3 they did not know what it was then day5 the gasket wss blown.I think they blew it some how here is I is day 17 still no car I think they should pay it I dont hsve it dont know what to do going thru huge loss and now this
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "Justice for Karen! PLEASE FRIENDS SHARE ! Here are the Facts: Chrysler Corp. will not stand up for their Vehicles! I have a 2008 Chrysler T&C purchased on May 18, 2008 In..."
- "Dropped a 95 Honda Accord of at around noon on 5/11/2012. Wanted the car checked for possible catalytic converter replacement. Asked for a call when diagnosis was done...."
- "My experience with fromyou flowers was really bad it was very expensive and small ,i should of gone to home depo and 99cent store ,it was really small 4 roses..."
- "INGRIM UNITED PRESBYTARIAN CHURCH BULLIES AT THIS CHURCH STOLEN MY ITEMS THAT WAS DONATED TO THEM AFTER PASTOR AARON SPREADED THE WORD TO PEOPLE OF THE CHURCH THEN..."
- "I JUST MOVED INTO A APT DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING AND I CALLED INGRAM UNITED PRESBYTAIAN CHURCH BECAUSE WAS CLOST TO ME, PASTOR AARON ASKED ME FOR A LIST OF ITEMS..."