Kia Motors - Warranty not honored
My 2011 kia forte head gasket blew.They said not under warranty cuz I never had my oil changed with them.
I did have it changed every 2500 miles.
This is crazy im a single mom whos husband just passed from a accidet and I dont have 2300 to fix it I need my car to get to work I dont know what fo to they had car 5 days before they said it was head gasket one guy told ke on day 3 they did not know what it was then day5 the gasket wss blown.I think they blew it some how here is I is day 17 still no car I think they should pay it I dont hsve it dont know what to do going thru huge loss and now this129e197e review #473466
You may also like
- "I purchased a Carnival Sports Utility privately in October of 2012. The vehicle had originally been sold by Kia Motors in Cagayan de Oro, Mindanao, Philippines, where I lived..."
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "Furniture is garbage at best. DECEPTIVE SALES PRACTICE! *** artists, ***. Never again. City and Ashley are the same company. Never with them again. Shady shady shady. Did NOT DISCLOSE..."
- "Just stopped at Dennys in portage, in. Sorry I did! Ordered ultimate skillet with sunny side eggs, pan was so hot burned the cheese and fried the yolks of..."
- "They gave me the wrong headlights, took me a month to get them and the headlights I ordered were for an eclipse, they gave me lights for a Tacoma truck..."