My 2011 kia forte head gasket blew.They said not under warranty cuz I never had my oil changed with them.
I did have it changed every 2500 miles.
This is crazy im a single mom whos husband just passed from a accidet and I dont have 2300 to fix it I need my car to get to work I dont know what fo to they had car 5 days before they said it was head gasket one guy told ke on day 3 they did not know what it was then day5 the gasket wss blown.I think they blew it some how here is I is day 17 still no car I think they should pay it I dont hsve it dont know what to do going thru huge loss and now this
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 2011 Kia Forte
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "Dropped a 95 Honda Accord of at around noon on 5/11/2012. Wanted the car checked for possible catalytic converter replacement. Asked for a call when diagnosis was done...."
- "Jared Douglous, v.p of J.S.C known as job shop connection, off polok dr, conroe tx is not at all a machine shop. This company is poorly managed and bends the..."
- "Went to Ulta Horsham Gate 100 Welsh Rd Suite 102, Horsham, PA 19044 Saturday August 27, 2016 for a makeup application for a party I was attending that evening. I..."
- "I want to buy a product ,sent a mesage to seller 2days ago but no answer, next copy and paste of my inquiry: Good mornning, i like your product, need to..."
- "I called today 8-28-16 and spoke to a CS rep to cancel my subscription. I told him not to even bother with the BS hard sell of other offers, because..."