Kia Motors - Warranty not honored
My 2011 kia forte head gasket blew.They said not under warranty cuz I never had my oil changed with them.
I did have it changed every 2500 miles.
This is crazy im a single mom whos husband just passed from a accidet and I dont have 2300 to fix it I need my car to get to work I dont know what fo to they had car 5 days before they said it was head gasket one guy told ke on day 3 they did not know what it was then day5 the gasket wss blown.I think they blew it some how here is I is day 17 still no car I think they should pay it I dont hsve it dont know what to do going thru huge loss and now this
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "So this is the second time I've rented from this enterprise in statesboro first time I had no issue other than them not honoring my AAA discount but that was..."
- "Hi, Me and my wife love olive garden restaurants. But after today probably it was our last visit there. Everything start from we was waiting 15 minutes to our server, servers..."
- "I bought two pairs of frames from this web site, one in August 2014 and one a year later. First frame came apart in about 11 month time, bridge that..."