Kia Motors - Kia DOES NOT honor their warranty
Purchased my 2012 Sedona in February 2012 and was told by salesman " best warranty in the business".I had never even looked under the hood so when my mechanic called me over I was a bit worried.
I had taken my Sedona to have the oil changed. There were clips missing and a broken hose in the air intake.
When I brought it to Kia the 3rd time for the same problem (mirror motor broken) I let them know about the air intake. They told me that the warranty did not cover it!!
I couldn't believe my ears! It wasn't covered because I had taken it to someone besides Kia for an oil change!!! So unless you plan on having EVERYTHING done AT KIA, please look elsewhere for your next vehicle!!!!!
This is the 5th vehicle I've purchased from Kia. If this is how they treat loyal customers I would hate to be a new customer!!!!
I can tell you that I have every intention to let anyone who will listen know what a ripoff Kia is!!!!They brag about the warranty but anyone can warranty nothing for 100000 miles!!!!bfb1a5e
You may also like
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "In December 2012 I bought a brand new CVO Breakout form ROCKET Harley Davidson in Madison , AL. Before riding the bike I asked them to put a SE race tuner..."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "I went to Walmart in Lebanon Indiana at 8 am Friday to get 3 advertised items. A 2 in 1 laptop, the 40" TV and the wireless printer. TVs were..."
- "The oil dripped....and look what happen...not happy about this and will NEVER use glade again......."
- "Ford F350 Truck was junk. Promised by Kyle it was in perfect condition, no issues. Full of rust, engine leaking oil everywhere. Fuel leak on top of engine...."
- "hey everybody i am knew, we need to sue comcast am a member of the s.c.l.u. southern christian leadership conference , and i trying to get a class action suit..."
- "HIS Publishing is a small children's book publisher. Recently reordered books from Crossblue Printing in CA but printed in China. Initial review of the production quality didn't reveal any..."
- "OK,so i bought the car, payed them on time arranged shipping, payed for it but it took them 13 days to deliver car on distance of 90 miles?!?!? the truck..."