Kia Motors - Kia DOES NOT honor their warranty

Purchased my 2012 Sedona in February 2012 and was told by salesman " best warranty in the business".I had never even looked under the hood so when my mechanic called me over I was a bit worried.

I had taken my Sedona to have the oil changed. There were clips missing and a broken hose in the air intake.

When I brought it to Kia the 3rd time for the same problem (mirror motor broken) I let them know about the air intake. They told me that the warranty did not cover it!!

I couldn't believe my ears! It wasn't covered because I had taken it to someone besides Kia for an oil change!!! So unless you plan on having EVERYTHING done AT KIA, please look elsewhere for your next vehicle!!!!!

This is the 5th vehicle I've purchased from Kia. If this is how they treat loyal customers I would hate to be a new customer!!!!

I can tell you that I have every intention to let anyone who will listen know what a ripoff Kia is!!!!They brag about the warranty but anyone can warranty nothing for 100000 miles!!!!

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Julie B

Jul 29, 2014 #847845 Macedonia, Illinois

Horrible car manufacturer, horrible warranty, and horrible customer service. I bought a 2014 Soul and the Bluetooth didn't work right from the first time I used it. Had it in the shop six times and it still did not get fixed. Kia made excuse after excuse after excuse. I will NEVER buy another Kia.

0 0 Reply

Jul 29, 2014 #848073

They USED to not be so bad. When Hyundai took over, it all went to ***!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.