Kia Motors - Engine stalls out
I have a 2005 kia sportage the engine stalls,and shuts down (stops) this
problem has gone on for over 2years.The dealer claims they can find nothing
wrong but yet it still happens every day.words cannot express my disgust
pissed isn't the word really.When you take your truck back to the dealers
so many times,and its under warranty and you keep getting the same results
(nothing)you wonder are they serving your truck as it should be,and the same problem continues is any one trying to help you.I would like for kia
motors to contact me concerning this matter.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "2014 kia optima a rock hit my condenser which is a bunch of bs..no dye test nothing! I demanded to take a picture. Still second opinions and there is no..."
- "Worst experience with kia soul 2014 model. I bought February 2014 and I had repeated complaint about check light issue's continually. More than 6 time with a month,..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Public Notice – Resignation of Directorship Notice is hereby given to all concerned that Mr. Tarun Shivhare bearing Passport Number J8473056 (photograph appears above), who was serving as the..."
- "These people simply do not stand behind their product and will do their best to weasel out of any warranty related claim. Rather than let their individual retailers manage..."
- "I ordered a pair of boots 14EE, they were more like a 14d, I tried to return, they offered me a 15. I filed the complaint within seven days of..."