Kia Motors - Engine stalls out
I have a 2005 kia sportage the engine stalls,and shuts down (stops) this
problem has gone on for over 2years.The dealer claims they can find nothing
wrong but yet it still happens every day.words cannot express my disgust
pissed isn't the word really.When you take your truck back to the dealers
so many times,and its under warranty and you keep getting the same results
(nothing)you wonder are they serving your truck as it should be,and the same problem continues is any one trying to help you.I would like for kia
motors to contact me concerning this matter.review #179292
You may also like
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "I want to commend KIA ALABANG for their prompt and professional service! Had my PMS in there ever since I bought my Kia Rio. A total of 3 PMS already,..."
- " RE: 2009 Maserati Granturismo S I negotiated an agreed purchase price of $75,000 on October 17, 2012 with their seller broker through my broker, Todd Nixon, of Augusta Motor Group. A..."
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."
- "This is a long but detailed story, so before I begin below is only a PARTIAL LIST of what Myloh and I experienced at Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic with Dr...."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "1) The dryer never shuts off, even if I select a timed dry. I have to set a personal timer, and go manually shut it off otherwise it just stays..."
- "Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5. It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date. I finally recieved my..."
- "Having a house built by Plantation Homes and the project manager is out of town. No work on the house all week and this is what I get! Was so..."