Kia Motors - engine stalls out
I have a 2005 kia sportage the engine stalls,and shuts down (stops) this
problem has gone on for over 2years.The dealer claims they can find nothing
wrong but yet it still happens every day.words cannot express my disgust
pissed isn't the word really.When you take your truck back to the dealers
so many times,and its under warranty and you keep getting the same results
(nothing)you wonder are they serving your truck as it should be,and the same problem continues is any one trying to help you.I would like for kia
motors to contact me concerning this matter.f3ff10e review #179292
You may also like
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "My new 2014 kia soul has glue leaking from the hatch and down onto my bumper, and now it stained my bumper. I went to the dealership and they..."
- "Spectera vision plan is the worst eye plan. Spectera will not allow my eye doctor to make my eyeglasses. Spectera runs a sweatshop in Baltimore where they make the glasses..."
- "Purchased car in Nov, 2014. Complained of back tires, they lied and said they were fine as two weeks later we had trouble with dead battery, tires below tread/bubble in..."
- "I only have Suddenlink's internet, I never really watched much television so I didn't see any reason to pay extra for it, same with the phone, I never really needed..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."
- "Me and 3 friends ordered a *** from Eden girls. They called to confirm a day before and everything seemed to be going well. After she showed up however, she..."