Kia Motors - Engine stalls out
I have a 2005 kia sportage the engine stalls,and shuts down (stops) this
problem has gone on for over 2years.The dealer claims they can find nothing
wrong but yet it still happens every day.words cannot express my disgust
pissed isn't the word really.When you take your truck back to the dealers
so many times,and its under warranty and you keep getting the same results
(nothing)you wonder are they serving your truck as it should be,and the same problem continues is any one trying to help you.I would like for kia
motors to contact me concerning this matter.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "Purchased 2015 Optima 5/10/2016. Few days after purchased I wanted to buy back the 2000 dodge-stratus I traded in for a $300 credit on the sale. The title was..."
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "At that time ordered products in the store GearBest. This time I bought these guys phone Bluboo Picasso 3G smartphone. Order W1604290614008605. I will say that the guys have worked..."
- "Hey Good morning so last night I went to Taco Bell for a late night I pulled up Thur the drive thru and the employee at the window was having..."
- "Bought this phone to replace an AT&T phone that we wore out. Bought it 2 months ago and have been using it for about 1 month. Speakerphone is horrible on..."