Kia Motors - 2005 Kia Sorento Crankshaft bolt broke yesterday!!
Wow, it seems that many consumers have had the same problem with Kia Motors and crankshaft bolts.My crankshaft bolt on a 2005 Kia Sorento broke yesterday, and I was told that I will need a new motor ($4000)..The mechanic asked me who changed my timing belt and I told him that it had been done by the dealership service department.
I will contact Kia Motors Consumer Assistance because I do save all of my service documentation and I did have the dealership service department at Michael Kia of New London in Connecticut replace my timing belt less than two years ago.Pissed!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Dee Coleman of the Garage II sold me a 1967 Chevy Nova, he advertised it on Ebay, said the car was perfect from Top to Bottom. The guy showed 100%..."
- "I purchased a Carnival Sports Utility privately in October of 2012. The vehicle had originally been sold by Kia Motors in Cagayan de Oro, Mindanao, Philippines, where I lived..."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "Bruce pre-finished wood flooring by Armstrong was installed in our newly built home in April of 2009. This was the Waltham 3-1/4" oak strip flooring in the color Whiskey...."
- "When my 75 year old grandmother, Alexandra, bought tickets to travel by Amtrak from Washington to Montreal she never thought that this trip would became a nightmare and would cost..."
- "I ordered 2 chicken breast from the butcher. When I got home to make dinner, I found 1 breast and about a pound of disgusting chicken scraps. Not sure if..."
- "Got a bathing top from modlily, bodice not even sewed to the bra. Where are their inspectors at? Sorriest mess I ever ordered from a company. When I ordered from..."
- "Last May I purchases several Kitchen appliances from my local sears for a kitchen remodel in early May of 2015. They were all Kenmore products. This Sunday night my wife..."
- "Please replace my NuWave Dome thank you I am on a fixed income and I really enjoy using my NuWave ..."