Kia Motors - 2005 Kia Sorento Crankshaft bolt broke yesterday!!
Wow, it seems that many consumers have had the same problem with Kia Motors and crankshaft bolts.My crankshaft bolt on a 2005 Kia Sorento broke yesterday, and I was told that I will need a new motor ($4000)..The mechanic asked me who changed my timing belt and I told him that it had been done by the dealership service department.
I will contact Kia Motors Consumer Assistance because I do save all of my service documentation and I did have the dealership service department at Michael Kia of New London in Connecticut replace my timing belt less than two years ago.Pissed!!review #231630
You may also like
- "Just Keep Honor. I just met a issue about Lexus. Maybe I am a PM style. But I was so anger . Taiwan Lexus sent the material's picture to USA..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "After first fiasco, called and got 2nd attempt...still fedex from mi to calif..this time even sat in calif fedex office 24hours waiting for the next day to deliver , what?..."
- "The service at the North Hills Mall Raleigh, NC LensCrafters is terrible. They make you wait and then treat you poorly. Stay away! ..."
- "No kidding- Drivetime approved me and I got the car I wanted. I asked lots of questions during the buying process and did not rush to make a decision. My..."
- "In the fall of 2014 I bought a Pfister bath faucet called Selia. It leaked so I contacted the company. I sent them pictures showing the two areas it leaked...."
- "I have been a loyal NastyGal customer for about 4 years now. The customer service has never been great but in the past year it seems that as they..."
- "Be aware- the original LEVITZ store is no longer in business. This is a fake knockoff company with no brand called "Levetz." I have included the logos..."