Kia Motors - 2005 Kia Sorento Crankshaft bolt broke yesterday!!
Wow, it seems that many consumers have had the same problem with Kia Motors and crankshaft bolts.My crankshaft bolt on a 2005 Kia Sorento broke yesterday, and I was told that I will need a new motor ($4000)..The mechanic asked me who changed my timing belt and I told him that it had been done by the dealership service department.
I will contact Kia Motors Consumer Assistance because I do save all of my service documentation and I did have the dealership service department at Michael Kia of New London in Connecticut replace my timing belt less than two years ago.Pissed!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "Worst experience with kia soul 2014 model. I bought February 2014 and I had repeated complaint about check light issue's continually. More than 6 time with a month,..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "Bruce pre-finished wood flooring by Armstrong was installed in our newly built home in April of 2009. This was the Waltham 3-1/4" oak strip flooring in the color Whiskey...."
- "Had Time Warner Internet in my new home for 2 months, and was supposed to be getting 25+ mbps speeds. Could not keep connections and and slow as dial..."
- "I was rudely moved aside my shopping cart and told it was there job to push it out for me. When I tried to take it back he just kept..."
- "Not worth the savings. We had an extremely unsafe vehicle!! The exterior of our car was dinged and beat up but the inside was clean. After having the car 4-5..."
- "I have been trying to log in from CNN and other TV station own app But it keeps saying I am not subscribed , which is not true. I have been tossed..."
- "I bought a lot of phones here. Everything was great. Fast delivery times and excellent support. There was no such that the detained would be sent or received until a..."