Kia Motors - 2005 Kia Sorento Crankshaft bolt broke yesterday!!
Wow, it seems that many consumers have had the same problem with Kia Motors and crankshaft bolts.My crankshaft bolt on a 2005 Kia Sorento broke yesterday, and I was told that I will need a new motor ($4000)..The mechanic asked me who changed my timing belt and I told him that it had been done by the dealership service department.
I will contact Kia Motors Consumer Assistance because I do save all of my service documentation and I did have the dealership service department at Michael Kia of New London in Connecticut replace my timing belt less than two years ago.Pissed!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "Highlights• MISLEAD on what financing/incentives are available• Sales team UNIFORMED of what interest rates they can offer• Allow customers to believe financing is in place and then call to more than TREBLE the..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "I ordered salad today without chicken. But when I received my food after some time I found one dead cockroach in my food which is quite disgusting. me and my..."
- "Not exactly a cheaper option to hiring a REAL painter. They missed whole sections of my siding, it took three times out to finally cover the siding completely (what I..."
- "I ordered flowers for my son who is deployed to send to his fiance. I ordered them 3 days in advance, and asked for delivery after 4:00 since she..."
- "Im a dealer for monster transmission, had a trans built buy monster trans, for my 97 chevy k 1500, i told them i pull a trailer, nd plow my parking..."
- "I ordered 18 pink roses to be delivered to a patient that had a mastectomy. The item delivered was just a simple bouquet they called a "smiles" bouquet and..."
- "I think red robins new idea of having the ziosk at the table now to order and to pay is very unsanitary we wat gere at least once a week..."