Kia Motors - 2005 Kia Sorento Crankshaft bolt broke yesterday!!
Wow, it seems that many consumers have had the same problem with Kia Motors and crankshaft bolts.My crankshaft bolt on a 2005 Kia Sorento broke yesterday, and I was told that I will need a new motor ($4000)..The mechanic asked me who changed my timing belt and I told him that it had been done by the dealership service department.
I will contact Kia Motors Consumer Assistance because I do save all of my service documentation and I did have the dealership service department at Michael Kia of New London in Connecticut replace my timing belt less than two years ago.Pissed!!1290fac3 review #231630
You may also like
- "After reading reviews about this company and wasting my time to check out one of their MUST SEE VEHICLES i thought it was fitting to stumble across this information about..."
- "ok ,i don't trust kia any more.my brother had an accident few days ago.and he definitely was going to die,and guess what the steering wheel air bag didn't open !..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "The mgmt of the Anytime Fitness in Bedford, Raleigh, NC apparently does not know the difference between living their faith and imposing it. Having heard stories about the 2 managers..."
- "Ordered flowers to be delivered the day before this Mothers's day 2013. And of course they show up almost dead. Who ever at FTD packed those up and..."
- "I was ripped off by the owner, this food is garbage, jin feng hates the food . she's right yen.grease everywhere..."
- "I have always be a satisfied customer with Liz Claiborne stores. But I have a few months with these shoes and not even wearing them more then 5 times this..."
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- " I passed down my 2003 Jeep Wrangler to my son as his first vehicle. He wanted a Rubicon so he sold the Wrangler and used..."